Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

October Photo Contest!

October Photo Contest

Theme: "Best Racing Photo" (Includes ATV/UTV/ATC and any type of riding area also) with race area or event information!

* One photo per member!

* Your entry photo must be accompanied by a link to the listing from the TRAILS section or EVENT section. The listing has to be of the area or event where the photo was taken. If the listing or event exists, place a link to it ABOVE your photo. If not, you will need to create a new listing. For past events that will not be done again in the future, you will need to be creative and submit the riding area information into the trails section.

Prize: All-Terrain Magazine Subscription

Cover_ATV10No1.jpgall-TerrainLogo.gif

Rules: Submit a photo of your "Best Racing" photo with Trail link or EVENT link, into this thread. * Only one picture per post please.

(If you are not familiar with how to post a photo, visit the Learning Center) Only one photo per member is allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photo that has not won a past contest.

Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

NOTE: You MUST have a minimum post count of 10 to enter into the contest! We would like to see participation in our forums from all members who enter the contest.

Last day to enter a photo is October 27th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of October to determine the winner.

Voting will end October 31st and the winner will be announced!

View Past Contest Winners

Good Luck!

that fo fiddy smoked that shee???? nice one

No the banshee is just setting at the finish line waiting for everyone else to finish :laugh: :laugh:

i couldnt resist lol...

The Banshee wasn't running. The class I was racing in was all 450s. I took 2nd out of about 7 or 8. The guy who beat me only beat me by about a quads length. He was not a good rider. Just had a faster machine, the last stretch of the race was a 1/4 mile straight away. He had more in 5th gear.

My (then) 5 yr old Garrett at Willies Moto World Round 3......

Mohawk.jpg

GIT IT LIL RAGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:::::::::: I was just informed that there was no LINK in this post for the Picture.....THERE IS NO LINK....THIS TRACK IS OUT OF BUSINESS.....

i'm pullin for the all mighty Z in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

u should have pulled harder lol he needed some help...

u should have pulled harder lol he needed some help...

lol!! Z's are friggin fast..... they just fall on their face when you go to 2nd..:prod:!!! but lets face it,, That thing would smoke you in me both tho.. in reverse..

lol!! Z's are friggin fast..... .

EDIT::::::: This picture is NOT for the Contest....Just For the SMACK TALKIN and HYJACKIN this thread and making Quadcrazy go nuts

CANT TOUCH THIS Z.......:biggrin:.....

Come Get ya Some

3489533B3C87Ffp643Dot3E2323A3D3B-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rich1028
      Anyone Ride RED BRIDGE ATV TRAILS?
      https://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/michigan_03384/ride_79d2.htm
    • By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      Want to show you one automotive show that I filmed in my town called Crazy Race. This was two day race in Qualifications round, Semifinals and Final. In this 4 parts I am showing best moments from all rounds and entertainment of the show.
      Crazy Race Part 2 contains a qualifying round where all riders race against each other, selected by lot and split by two. They are free to drive in any direction and to hit their opponent's car everywhere except at the driver's door. Anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified. Winner of each race continue in the semifinal round. In this part I will present the best moments of the qualifying round! 

Part 3 shows you the best moments from Day 2 - Semifinals and Final. Battles in the semifinals are among the winners of the first day races, but this time they are selected by lot and divided into 4 battles of 4-5 cars each. The rules in each battle are that they only have to drive in one direction and try to neutralize other opponents until there are only two players left. Then the battle between the two last drivers has the rule to drive in any direction until only one who has qualified for the final round is left. Again, anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified.
      For the final round there were only two cars left, because the other two players who got the right to be there had problems with their car and could not participate.

Part 4 containing entertainments between battles and winners rewarding.
      This event will have second round in 05-06 October 2019 and also will be filmed  For this new round I will filmed in many new angels and places. Will prepare a lot more videos and many new entertainments . This 4 videos was my first try so many things to wish for better filming in the future one.
      Hope you will like them and of course feel free to comment and to ask everything. Hope you will Subscribe to my channel and to be first to see my other content and of course new round of Crazy Race! Thanks!
    • By Dexter-Bernice Luck
      Inviting all CF MOTO owners to join us at CF MOTO WE RIDE  on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/400047730908167/
      Plan rides, ride with others, just get to know owners in other areas and share riding information.
    • By mikeexplorer
      Another great weekend at Snow Shoe Rails to Trails for their annual pig roast. Thursday and Friday nights were quite cool at night. We run a buddy heater in the tent to keep warm. One of our members brought a drone and was able to get some cool video. Ill have to put it together and upload it to Youtube. They were sold out of food by 2:15pm. Trailhead was packed and they had to use two overflow areas for parking. I took a few snapshots from the drone video. One is a railroad viaduct that a few years ago we were able to cross it on our quads. It has been closed for a few years now.

• By Admin
      We have added a map of the 100 most recent visitors with their locations powered by Google. You can view it under the "BROWSE" section of the site. You can also click on the tacs to view who it is.
      Navigate to the "BROWSE" section, then to "MEMBER MAP" .
      Or click HERE :smile:
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      January 2017 ATV Photo Contest
      Click Here to Enter

Submit your Favorite Riding Spot photo with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV by uploading your photo into this contest category for your chance to win a $25 Amazon e-Gift card. Bonus: The prize value will increase to $50 if there are over 15 entries into this contest.
      Contest submission period is January 1, 2017 - January 31, 2017.
      Contest Rules
      One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. Photos will require approval into contest after upload. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      Winner will be determined the following month and will receive a $25 Amazon e-Gift card.