Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mywifeknowseverythin

Full Size Utilty Quad....BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK POLL

Who Makes the Best Bang for the Buck???  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Makes the Best Bang for the Buck???

:yes:In everyone's so Humble opinion.....If you had the Cash.....and you were in the market for Either an 08 or 09 Utility Quad......Which Manufacturer would you Flip your Mattress for????

Post your Reasonings.......And Which Quad you would buy...

At the end of this Poll.....We will take the best two......Then Poll them.....:laugh: Which would make this a True.....This Vs. That.....:wink:

Edited by mywifeknowseverythin

I chose Kawasaki because of the Brute Force. I have never heard anything bad about them, I know for a fact that the Brute's 750 has plenty of power. Plus I really like the looks of it.

For what I use a Quad for, the Polaris Sortsman 850 XP. I would agree with Bot, But I personally think the BF needs a lower kit to make it handle right.

Also is this to help you pick one MWKE? Or just for the heck of it?

Would also like to add the Kawasaki Brute Force 750 and 750 Suzuki King Quad are the lowest cost Big Guns offered. Yes, Roody I know the 650 Bf is cheaper. But I'm going for the Biggest Dog from each brand.

To add to my Polaris pick , I like all the aftermarket for work and play. Also like how they put the motor insideways like Honda. Less power lost in the drive train. Last but not least, American owned.

i chose arctic cat i like the ground clearance and all the mods u can do to them.. for work i would choose the 650 being a very good and some what cheap atv at around 6500 new, its got plenty of power and its well built and looks good in my opinion...and for play i would choose the mudpro probably one of the most expensive out their at around 8grand but its freakin awesome and the 28 inch mst's r good tires and the snorkels... i agree also with Buck Billy the 850 polaris xp is a really nice looken bike and their is a lot of power to it,, the only thing i dont like about it would be it not having metal racks and doesnt have the double a-arms on the front

1st - King Quad 2nd - Yamaha Grizzly, in my opinion. After that the Brute Force.

I'm not a Polaris fan, not crazy about their suspension. Artic Cat is getting better and offers that 1000CC.

My next utilty will have Power Steering.

I would definately check out the King Quad.

Also is this to help you pick one MWKE? Or just for the heck of it?

Yamaha And Polaris are Neck and Neck.....

Ummmm,,,,,,,I can see where I might be nice to have as far as Comfort Wise.....However,,,,I am having trouble buying 8K worth of comfort...I dont need the power....Or the 4X....Or the Power Steering....Or the Push Button Start....Or the Racks Etc. Etc.....

I can still go anywhere I ride a Quad will go.....On my little TreeFitty:yes: