Quantcast

New in California

Lindsey80

Cool, thanks. Yes please keep me posted. Is the riding hard there? I wouldn't want to slow anyone down. :) Are there any other girls going?

Welcome to the site, even if you are the slowest in the group or just a beginner, 100% of the riders I know will wait at any difficult spots to help you through or will wait at any spot that you might get heading the wrong way. If a rider doesn't do what they can to help out any beginner, not just a female, they are a chump in my book. I could care less if someone was riding 10mph with me, I will hang and give pointers along with confidence boosters. Keep on riding, speed comes with time. Be safe.

Ok,,,,,,So,,,,there is a Ride Close to me huh....And no one invited the Triker???? WTF!!!

I feel sooooo Left out.....:frown:

Welcome Lindsey!!!!

If I recall correctly, the last time I invited you on a ride the response I got was "I don't ride dirt, for I am the SAND WIZARD!" :confused:

Of course you're invited. If you think you can handle ya know dirt and rocks and trees and stuff.

Edited by mellowyellow
What does one have to do to becoma a "Super Mod"?

I saw a bike with paddles on it out at jawbone....course the guy had a 1500 Hyabusa and is the current Senior Hillclimbing Champion at 70.

OK then, there is a living Neanderthal ! the assault against me should be redirected to another now eh?

So you guys on the thread know, I have a couple guys chasing me telling me I'm old. so when you mentioned 70 I HAD to jump on it! We old farts CREATED this activity and BUILT the machines... we deserve respect and sacrifices and donations from these yapping youngsters!. Give it a few minutes, they'll be here! all in fun- I know where they BOTH live so going too far for them is not an option they should take......:wink:

WOOHOO!!! This weekend is ON!!! Rain today then clear for the rest of the week. Snow level is a good 1500 feet above were we'll be!!! Conditions should be EPIC! Lindsey80 will have a handfull of new riding buddies! I just hope we'll be able to find a camp spot. Just me and a couple hundred of my closest friends! MWKE??? No response??? Can't find the dirt tires in the garage???:laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!