Quantcast

New bling for the BF....

thx peeps....

Not sure about the weight.....I didn't have a chance to compare the stocks against the SS'

But, I will say the stocks are incredibly light....I was putting them in my trunk when I went to pick up the quad and noticed how light the stocks were....

Interesting....

-TD

Did that make you:cry::cry:?

Hell no.....

What do I keep sayin'? If'n it don't look like it's been ridden, IT HASN'T! LOL!!!!!!

No offense to the peeps who keep their rides spotless, but I don't get it!

I do wash her down after every ride.....mostly ;) But, making her spotless and shiny just ain't happenin'

More power to those that do!

Although, it's probably because I'm a lazy SOB......

-TomD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By adr94
      Hey,
      I am new to quads and I'd like to know more and be able to repair my BRUIN as much as I can.
      I bought a cheap YAMAHA because I know there is parts on the market and they can be repaired. 
      I hope I will learn a lot of things in this journey.
    • By 1998Zuki250
      Looking to see if anyone has any input on ATV Tires? 1998 Suzuki quadrunner LTF250
    • By DaveCargill68
      Looking to get my kids started, eldest is 8 and youngest 4, think it makes sense to hook them up with ATVs already? Or wait a few more years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By 86096
      I have a 1985 Suzuki LT230 GE quadrunner.  It has been stored in a shed for at least the last 15 years and has very low mileage.  Although the tires look and feel great... should I consider changing them since they are 38 years old?  I don't intend to ride to far or too fast but I don't want to have to walk out of the bush.  Any input would be welcome.
    • By Cookie44
      Has anyone experienced problems with Mud Lite XTR tires that seemed to have a twisted belt? Tire sets up steering wobble that only grows worse with speed. Have had them remounted and the rim is straight, still no joy. Mounted on 2019 Sportsman XP 1000. Tire is 27x9x14.