Here are some pics we took on our ride on saturday. The first few are posted in chronological order of my attempt at climbing a small hill made of logs, it was quite slippery. I tried twice with the same result and as you can see, I did not make it. Also, kids, don't be like my friend Brandon who thinks that because his Rancher is not fast, he doesn't need a helmet, he does wear one when he rides his 450R though.

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Great pix!!! Looks like a fun time.

It is always a good time, I live right by these trails, I don't even have to load up, I just ride right out of my driveway.

Nice pictures! Good point about the helmet. Even if you ride a utility, you should wear one...I am at fault of not wearing one most of the time!!! :cute:

It is always a good time, I live right by these trails, I don't even have to load up, I just ride right out of my driveway.

You Sir suck.:poke:

nice pix!!! i too have that luxury of being able to ride right outta the driveway :)

but i didn't used to when we were in nashville.......its sooo nice now!!

Thanks Scott. Yes MWKE, that is a 200X, good eye, and if you even have mud in Cali, you can send it here if you don't want it, I can always use a little more. We are a lucky few who have that option aren't we Wheeler.