Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

DOES POLARIS CARE?????????Don't think so...

MUDDIE49

Well some of you know that,i've had troubles with my new 2009 sportsman 500 HO..its been to the dealer for 2 weeks, 2 times and nothing has been done...the dealer calls it backlash..its more like a jack hammering in the rear diff,I've tried 4 times to email Polaris and no responce...nor a call ...the Ride only has 8 hours on it and 20 miles....2 different techs say Polaris's are known to be noisey...!!!!:laugh: well not to the point where it sounds like someone is jack hammering the side of my ATV when turning !!!Well i'm hopeing someone from Polaris will respond to me....cause its posted in aleast 5 different Polaris Forums....maybe someone will stand up and help a person out...:aargh:

Edited by MUDDIE49
Enough....the problem was taken care of...

I called them but customer service would'nt give me the number....they said they did'nt have any tech phone numbers....I was'nt rude to either customer service or my dealer....even though the service is been awful with my dealer.....i'm hopeing someone on here will help me.....cause its like talking to a wall with these people....OLDMUDDIE

I guess when I said don't be rude, I should have said, don't be too rude. I have had many experiences with service and warranty issues and I have found that being firm and authoritive with these people is the only way to get them to pay any attention to you. I have found that making a scene in front of other potential customers is a good way to get people moving. Make sure that the other customers standing around you are able to hear you complain that the service is crap and that you aren't being taken care of. By being aggressive and abrasive you can get these people on their heels scrambling for an answer or a way to you off their back. Just don't let up untill you get what you want. Just don't make any crazy threats or get yourself thrown in jail.

Well i talked to Polaris again last night and we've got the ATV going to a second dealer...I talk to this dealer and they did some checking with my VIN and found out no reports were given at all about my ATV and i was also told that the jack hammering noise comming from the ATV is not normal and no Polaris should have any kinda noises. like the one i have..so...we're back to square one with this new ATv...No noises should be there in the rear...!!!After this is all over with....this Polaris dealer will be exposed.....in my way...just a simple little story from day one till now.....of all the bs they threw at me for a month...MUDDIE49

One other thing....Polaris Emailed me today.!!!!...what do you mean...it only took over 3 weeks

Edited by MUDDIE49

Well I took it in today and Polaris does care and is going to do all it can do to help me..I thought about it and found alot in the last few days about the dealership ,i bought the quad from and came to the conclusion that its the dealers fault and not Polaris....my dealer never recorded and reports or documinated anything on their findings with my quad, so its the dealer that does'nt give a crap and he will hear from me in not such a good way....MUDDIE49

Well I took it in today and Polaris does care and is going to do all it can do to help me..I thought about it and found alot in the last few days about the dealership ,i bought the quad from and came to the conclusion that its the dealers fault and not Polaris....my dealer never recorded and reports or documinated anything on their findings with my quad, so its the dealer that does'nt give a crap and he will hear from me in not such a good way....MUDDIE49
Glad to here your adventure is going to have a happy ending!!:yes:Hope it all works out for ya!

• 2 weeks later...

Well it came home fixed!!!! WOooohoo....they did a great job on it and i'm very happy with my visit there....Traumbers were great from the gentleman bringing my quad and putting on the trailer for me to customer service((Lisa)) Thankyou Traumbers in Quakertown,Pa....it was great dealing with you and i'll see you in the future...!!MUDDIE49:partyc::partyc:

Good stuff, now all you have left to do is go back to the first Polaris dealer you took it too and kick the manager in the man bag.

As much as i'd like to do that.....I'm not lowering myself to do that...they will never get my business ever again ,i'm just happy that ,i got lucky and met a get crew up at this other dealer,so the guy lost my business.Muddie49:yes:

My Brother inlaw is buying at Polaris x2 off of this dealer...so they lost that sale..!!!

I just find this werid. I got a 2001 400 Polaris Xplorer, and only had to take it to the shop 7 times since we bought it in 2002.

Well my store here in Missouri has listened with everything we said. Even the last time they even let us stay in the workshop showing us what their doing because only problems we had was the starter. and the rest was mostly some tune up's

If I remember all we really had problems with was the starter 3 times. They are to proud of their starters tho. Was about $600 without even getting it installed!

For about 9 months now, and havent had no problems yet, and this year was the worst I put it threw. I'm just amazed because when we first got it not even 3 weeks we had it I rolled it going about 25mph (Maybe more because it was going full throttle) the atv rolled 4 times, and 2 times over my body (Also knocking off my helmet), and walked away from it. Reason why I'm saying about this is. There was nothing wrong to it besides a bent handle bars which we bent it back, and drove it back to the truck. Would atleast thought it was totaled when I got off the ground but it was just sitting on its tires still running.