Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Post your House Christmas Lights!

I am starting this thread as it's that time of the year....I'm planning to put some up myself, nothing crazy, maybe my 2 front trees and hand rail. When I do, I will post a pic in this thread.

Has anyone else put their house lights up yet? Post a pic!

Ok... I know..mine are pathetic...but the weather and my schedule has not been cooperating. I didn't do any around the house, just a walk way and one tree. Maybe I'll do another tree next week.

Attached...let's see some lights! I know you guys can do better that I have.

xmaslights.jpg

xmaslights.jpg.b8f0483eded6d4d88d160627e5dfbf30.jpg

I didn't get a chance this year...:frown:

Anyone decorate their house this year and want to post up a pic?

I love a chance to revive an old thread....This year, I am going to try decorate better than 2 years ago! Last year my dad died on 12/1, so I wasn't in the mood at all. This year, I will try!

If you are decorating your house, be sure to post a picture in this thread!

I wish i could put lights up. Just wish i could get some help.

This is last year this year will be about the same I hope to start this weekend. We try to add something new each year I'm not sure about this year.

Picture 028.jpg

57d7733860ade_Picture028.jpg.ddc70aa68392b2ff5a2882b9046e68b8.jpg

i havent got any lights up yet but if it will quit raining for a week i could get things caught up here and get some up ...

Reviving an old thread, especially now that we have LEDs! Has anyone put their lights up yet?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By scotty2hotty01
      i have a older honda 350 cc quad that seems to start and other days will not.spark seems to be gone and there when it does run.I checked newer coil odd a older yet Honda but no help and idea I going to find the serial number as forget the year but believe around 1995 to 1997 year besides that great quad but cant run it so great this way  and need it for chores around the acreage. Any help would be great. Ive check all fuses as well as the fusable ling which was fine until I screwed with it now need to buy another as have it wired not so safe.I handy but now have copd which takes away the brain power some.Any help would sure be appreciated 
    • By Vybrano Cz
      (I don't have manual and there isn't one on the internet)
      It's a 150cc ATV, automatic transmission, automatic starter, with zero electric devices.
      I have to mount at least some front/rear lights. But for how many watts should I aim in total on entire ATV? You know, for example there are 10/50/200 Watt lights. But it's impossible to order some, when I don't know if I should keep entire ATV under 100 Watts? Under 500 Watts? Under 1000 Watts?
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By RockOn
      So I bought a 2001 Quad Runner 250 for my son/wife. Sorry I run a Grizzly 660.
      I’ve rode it many times with no issue.
      My son’s first time out, I could always hear him but feeling he ran it red line in first gear a lot.
      So this is what it was doing during/end of the 2-3 hour ride:
      - halfway though noticed smoke (oil) coming from front of the motor sort of under exhaust manifold. Once back at the truck, it was really noticeable. Definitely oil burning off. I’m thinking from the top end maybe.
      So quick inspection:
      - No leaks or seepage of oil that I could see
      - I pulled the plug and it’s black but not wet
      - No blue/white smoke in exhaust
      - seems to still ride fine
      - Engine still has plenty of oil
      But now that I’m looking at it back at the house - it’s a hard/won’t start when hot. It starts right up cold no problem but once it stalls when hot, have to let it sit for 10-15 before it will start again.
      It wasn’t idling before that trip so I jacked up the idle a bit as well but I think that’s a carb clean/adjustment but...
      Any input is appreciated.
      Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By mmmPUDDIN
      I've had this machine for 2ish years, has ran great up until winter. Sometime during then, I managed to break the exhaust right before the muffler. The summer before it had a hard time idling, but we fixed it by cleaning the carb, and messing with idle. Near the end of last year, the only way for it to fire was the have full choke, and full throttle, and the engine bogged down and you had to keep on throttle for 25mins. Over winter, the throttle had dislocated, and I got it back in place. We got it running, and all was good. Spring came along, and now it doesn't start at all. A fluid is coming out of the exhaust, and I'm told it could be water from over winter. I checked the airbox, and the air filter isn't for this quad, it also is barely sucking air. There appears to be little to no compression, based on this. I'm pretty sure the engine is flooded, as the spark plug produces a spark, but is oxidized. I don't know how the previous owner treated it, or when it's last oil change was. A bolt on the engine has either oil or gas seeping through it,abd was loose. I tightened it and it consisted. The engine is basically positioned in the rear, and it needs a good clean, I don't have a pressure washer, so I can get the built on dirt off. any recommendations on how to get the beast started again?
  • Similar Tagged Content