Guest Fox300exchic

Problems Signing In...

37 posts in this topic

Everytime I try to go to the home page or try to send someone a PM it tells me to log in and when I try it doesnt go through...it tells me to log in again. But when I go to the forum...it says welcome fox300exchic on the side. Anyone else having this problem? I tried sending a PM to admin or quadcrazy but I couldnt send one.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Ok...now I clicked on forum and it took me to the home page.....? whats up?

Currently we are having log in issues. We are on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The forum is logging in its just the main section of the community. We are having issues with the latest release of vbulletin (forum) and how we have it integrated with the community. Hopefully sorted out soon.

Alright. Thanks guys!

I am currently having a problem too. Will I be notified when the issue is resolved?

Thanks

Sc0tt

Please hang in there, we tried to leave the forums open for everyone. We are still having some issues with the main portion of the site. Once we get it all straight, we will be posting here in the forums and sending an email to everyone. One of the issues was the curent update to vbulletin (which runs our forum) integrating with our software for the site. We have people on it and are working as fast as we can. We appoligize for the inconvenience. Thank you all for being patient.

Same problem here, like right now!!! I can't log in but I can reply to this post and it says "welcom warriorchick" up in the right hand corner. I cant access anything else. AHHHHHHHHHH LET ME ON!!!!!!:aargh: Sorry I know you are working on it!!!

Logging in seems to be working now. We are still working on some issues. Also, you may be receiving some 404 errors, File not found when sending messages to other members. We are working on this. Currently the members home page is missing the forum post counts and chat room stats. We will bring this back once we have resolved all other issues. Once everything is where we want it to be we will be notifying everyone.

Thank you.

I can finally post, but I have to log in every time I try to do anything. I tried to reply to your pm but I got the 404 error you spoke of. I know your still working out the bugs. Just letting you know whats up with my account.

Also when I try to click on a topic from the home page it says I don't have excess.

Glad to see you're back in. We are still working out some issues.

Also when I try to click on a topic from the home page it says I don't have excess.

I can click on the home page topics, except the on that MWKE posted. It has the topic kidatvs. I don't see it in the forum either. Again I know you are working on the bugs just letting you know.

Kidatvs, actually it's working correctly because MWKE posted it in a forum that is for our moderators of the site. They have access to that...We are working on having the moderator forum topics not show on the front page. He was letting us know about your issues on logging in. I'll see if I can get a fix for this. Thanks for the heads up.:wink:

Thank you guys for working on it. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Most of the issues have been resloved....Are you guys still getting 404 errors? Or link problems?

Kidatvs, actually it's working correctly because MWKE posted it in a forum that is for our moderators of the site. They have access to that...We are working on having the moderator forum topics not show on the front page. He was letting us know about your issues on logging in. I'll see if I can get a fix for this. Thanks for the heads up.:wink:

Thats cool thanks

Thanks MWKE

Looks like it is working good now. Thanks for all your help.

Ok,,,,,Ive got a Question.....LMAO!!!!!

Do I need to go back and Physically sign up for Email Notification that someone has posted in a Thread ????? I haven't Been Receiving ANY Notifications......

Can you check for me in your User CP and see if you are subscribed under options.

Ok, you are right. Looks liek everyone was defaulted to a non-subscribed status for forum threads. By default now, everyone should be subscribed to instant e-mail notifications. Please verify you are receiving post notifications now. Thanks :biggrin:

Your Right,,,,I had to go Back to my User CP and Set it again....Hopefully that will work....Its just Weird...Sometimes(Before you Updated) I would receive Notifications then all of the Sudden they would stop for a while then I would start getting them again....:aargh:

Ok there,,,,I used one of those TERRIBLE SMILIES!!!!

Thanks for all your help....Just doin my part to keep your post count up!!!! LMAO!!!!

LMAO....guess you just have to be that irritated to use em. lol

I have went into my User CP and I have also went to a Couple of Threads that actually get posted in and used the Thread Tools to Subscribe....I am STILL not receiving Topic Notificationsdoh.gifrolleyes.gifthumbsdown.gif2fingerlol.giffire.gif