Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

2011 Supercross season

Dream Car Giveaway

ya that was pretty funny. He's unstoppable when he doesn't crash, but I think that will be his downfall. I have a gut feeling it's Villapoto's year to shine, but i'm rooting for Dungey. I think Dungey will sit in the weeds and let Stewart and Villapoto battle it out, hoping they push each other untill one of them crashes and burns. It's going to be great watching it all unfold!

I think the first one is just the feeling out process You can tell some of these guys don`t like each other !:realmad: Can`t wait for round 2 :yes:

Ya that's a good point. In the heat race Stewart and Tedesco were going at it like a couple of stud rams, it's just too bad Tedesco can't keep pace with Stewart for the whole race. Stewart and Reed have almost went toe to toe in the past as well. Dungey and Villapoto had some great battles going last year. All we need is Jason Lawrence in the mix, might see a good old fashioned hockey brawl then!

Edited by lawny
new material

Ya, Hansen is finally racing up to his potential, hope he keeps it together for the whole season. Stewart run a smart race, didn't push himself too hard, he was on this weekend. 2 points seperate him and Villapoto, hope it stays that close all year.

WOW!! What a race this weekend at Dodger Stadium. What are these guys going to do for an encore ? It doesn't get any better than this! How about Villapoto coming from 9th to blow the doors off the rest of the field, he's on a mission this year.

Edited by lawny

I think Reed is going to give everyone a run for their money this year. Dungey is good, but he had no competition last year. Stewart and Villipoto are like rockets they will go like hell till they hit something then its all over. I would like to see K-Dub do well, but he is too much in his comfort zone to be able to push it hard enough to catch everyone else. Awesome racing no matter what and too early to really tell.