Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

Lots of Snow In them Thar Hills

Did a little ride today .... took the same route I did last week & the snow drift that was blocking the road had melted enough a guy could get by. :drivingc:

There's lots of snow up high & I didn't know if I was gonna be able to make the loop ... but I was able to get thru or around all the drifts & downed trees ..... 64 miles today ... and WHAT A BLAST !!! :cheer:

And I'm not sure .... but I think there was more skeeters today than there was last week ... HOLY MOLY !!! :willy_nillyc:

There was a freak'in 4-seater Polaris SXS in front of me some place (I saw him at my lunch break) & he really tore this one drift up .... and it was raining too, so that didn't help ..... but my right rear tire just plowed into the drift instead of going over .... SO I GOT TO USE MY WINCH !!! :coolgleamAc:

Here's some photo's of todays fun time .... and I'm head'in out again Thursday ... man, being retired is tough !!! :seeyac:

01-SnowyRidge.jpg

02-SnowDriftMeltedOneWeekLater.jpg

03-LotsofSnow.jpg

04-AndMoreSnow.jpg

05-LotsofDrifts.jpg

06-EvenMoreintheTrees.jpg

07-AnditsDeep.jpg

08-AnditsSoft.jpg

Look at them purdy skid plate !! :woot:

09-SkidPlatesLookGood.jpg

10-FrontSkidsLookGoodToo.jpg

retired and living the good life...man, i can't wait! cheers!

retired and living the good life...man, i can't wait! cheers!

RIGHT ARM DUDE !!!!! ... :iagreec:

Looks like you had a good ride

OH YEAH !!! :cheer: went again today ... so watch for more photo's & a vid or two in a couple days !! :cheers2c:

Gunny great pics !:yes:Whats the elevation there ?:flammable:

THANKS Quadnut Guy !! :bow: ... the elevation on this ride runs from about 6500 ft to 9100 ft ... maybe a little higher .... :woot:

Awesome pics.. surprisingly I don't miss the snow to much haha

THANKS Hvy Chevy Guy !! :bow2: ... Oh, well, I can't wait for it to snow again !! :partyc:

Great photos! I wish I had more time to get away and do more riding. I look forward to your vids, they are great! :yes:

Great photos! I wish I had more time to get away and do more riding. I look forward to your vids, they are great! :yes:

THANKS Ajmboy !! :bow2: .... and Heck .... I is retired & wish I had more time to get away ... :woot: ..... And THANKS again ... :bow:

awesome pics and stories keep em coming.

awesome pics and stories keep em coming.

:bow: ... :bow2: ... :bow:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.