Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Markdb

Hello from Long Island NY

Hi from Long Island, the place of no legal ATV riding. I have a 2012 Brute 750, like to ride NE PA state lands, Lost trails and mostly RAC, if you are up for a ride shoot me a message, I ride mostly weekend. I also got my wife a Grizzly 550 and my 8 year old a Can am DS90 so if anyone is looking for a family ride... Mark

Welcome to the forum Mark dude !! :seeyac:

Sounds like ya got the family all set to ride .... :cheers2c:

Nothing like a family outing to make a dad (& mom) proud watch'in the little ones hav'in so much carefree fun !! :woot:

Enjoy yer stay here .......... :coolgleamAc:

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! What part of the island are you from? What town do you live in?

From Smithtown NY

Cool, I'm familiar with areas not too far from there, was just in east northport and commack the other day.

Cool, I'm familiar with areas not too far from there, was just in east northport and commack the other day.

Ajmboy, where are you from?

Ajmboy, where are you from?

I'm upstate a bit, Mahopac NY. Grew up in Nassau, North Merrick.

Welcome to QC!!!

If theres one thing I know, it's riding is definitly a family sport, as is racing. Every weekend we head to the track with the entire family, mom & dad, grandma, poppa and baby in tow....and we wouldn't have it any other way...we've shared some amazing times together on the tracks and trails....

I'm upstate a bit, Mahopac NY. Grew up in Nassau, North Merrick.

We're in spittin' distance now dood.... Moved to Wappingers this year....

Doing a photo shoot with a guy from Mahopac this Sunday at Locust Grove in POK.....

-TomD

Welcome Mark!

Since you ride RAC, do you know Ziggy and the boys? I rode the mines once on a charity ride. I'd love to get back to ride some RAC trails.

I'm not a huge fan of the trails at Lost Trails....my back teeth were floatin' and my kidneys were up by my ears from all the rocky trails at a charity ride I did there this year, but I do wish PacDaddy (Tony...owner of LT) all the success in the world!

He's a great guy and is really looking out for the rider...... wish there were more like him around New England.....

Welcome Mark!

Since you ride RAC, do you know Ziggy and the boys? I rode the mines once on a charity ride. I'd love to get back to ride some RAC trails.

I'm not a huge fan of the trails at Lost Trails....my back teeth were floatin' and my kidneys were up by my ears from all the rocky trails at a charity ride I did there this year, but I do wish PacDaddy (Tony...owner of LT) all the success in the world!

He's a great guy and is really looking out for the rider...... wish there were more like him around New England.....

Hi txduggan, no do not know them, RAC is great, so big, maybe see you there one day

We're in spittin' distance now dood.... Moved to Wappingers this year....

Doing a photo shoot with a guy from Mahopac this Sunday at Locust Grove in POK.....

-TomD

That's cool! What type of photos?

Nuttin' spectacular.... a fellow photog who wants some current headshots for his website

and family....

I wish I was shootin' a WORCS race or something....LOL!!!

-TD