Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

More Snow Rid'in !!

Went for another fine snow track’in ride last Friday ... Yes, I could use more snow ... but I don’t have it so I’m just enjoy’in what I do have ... :partyc:

However, on this particular day, things didn’t start off too good ... Dang, but I’m glad I had a winch & a shovel !! ... :woot:

The rest of the day was a blast, took a different trail I haven’t been on for probably 30 yrs ... it sure looked different. I’m gonna have to do some map recon to figure out how I can make the loop .... cause it’s some steep country ... sure is pretty however ... :cheer:

Then the day didn’t end quite as good as I would of liked. About five miles from the truck, just tak’in it easy on a packed trail, I noticed my “Check Engine” light was on ... then I noticed the message on the pod reading “Check DPS” ... Crap, why did it get hot I wasn’t do’in any real turning ?? :brickwall:

Took the bike to the dealer to have the codes checked & it appears my PS motor is fried ..... SOB !! :aargh: .......... So I’m done until that gets fixed !! :dammit:

Anyway, hope ya enjoy the video !! :cheers2c:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNfjWmVvRw]16 Dec 011 - Snow Rid'in - YouTube[/ame]

you're teasing me now! LOL

Ah ....... Yup !! ........ Purty much !! :smilielol5c: ... :roflc: ... :smilielol5c: ... :roflc:

wish it would snow here , and cool video, my dad wants trax for 2 of his quads .

I wish it would snow here too !! :toetap05c:

THANKS, glad you enjoyed it. :cheers2c:

cool video .. do the trax work really good? i was wanting some but not shure if they are worth the big cost ? we only get a few good snow storms here a year ... i have heard that the power stearing on your quad have had alot of problems...

THANKS CK Guy ... Glad you enjoyed it. :cheers2c:

The tracks work AWESOME !! :partyc:

This will be my 4th or 5th season with the tracks. Some years the snow has been better than others, but I've never regretted buying them. For me, it's the best damn mod & money I've spent on my bikes. :woot:

Well, from what I've read, all brands of ATV's have had PS issues. So to say one brand has more issues than another doesn't fly with me. :wiggle:

BUT ... I've learned that the 3rd Position PS Module desinged for tracks use actually overworks the PS causing it to overheat & fry.

Talked to one guy that had two PS motors replaced. After that, he wuit using the 3rd Position PS module & has not no problems. So that may be what I end up doing. :bangheadc:

Looks like a good time, except for getting suck and you PS problem. Great video.

THANKS Big Green Guy !! :cheers2c:

Hey, the gett'in stuck part is all in a good days rid'in ... no sense in hav'in a winch & never use it, right !!?? :wiggle:

I'm pick'in up the bike today, so the PS issues is fixed !! :woot:

Nice video! Want some snow here already...

THANKS Ajmboy Dude !! :cheers2c: ......... And Damn straight I want some more snow !! :aargh:

Great video Gunny sorry you had some problems.

THANKS Hangingon Guy !! :cheers2c:

Well, Crap Happens, just glad it's got fixed so quick !! :cheer: