Quantcast

Hydrodipping - Water Transfer Printing

When I had my Grizzly, I had the fenders Hydro-dipped. :partyc:

Had it for 2 or 3 yrs like that before I sold it. It held up great ... except if you scrapped the fenders hard up against rocks, like at Moab ... but even then, it looked way cool. :woot:

Check out these photo's ... :seeyac:

BareFenders.jpg

02-TigerFenders.jpg

09-TigerFenders.jpg

11-TigerFenders.jpg

CIMG0447.jpg

P1010725.jpg

When I had my Grizzly, I had the fenders Hydro-dipped. :partyc:

Had it for 2 or 3 yrs like that before I sold it. It held up great ... except if you scrapped the fenders hard up against rocks, like at Moab ... but even then, it looked way cool. :woot:

Check out these photo's ... :seeyac:

WOW !! That Grizz looked sharp Gunny !!! :oscar:

I would say for a full set of sport quad plastics, it'd be around $600. So, roughly $200-250 more.

Close. I paid $600 for the front & rear fenders, gas tank cover & 4 fender flares. I then had to buy some new decals & heat shielding. :bannana_guitar:

Factory camo fenders alone where either $1300 or $1900, can't remember. :shock2:

A sport bike would be cheaper of course. But remember, with the Hydro-dipping you can get "CUSTOM" fenders .... :cheer: ... :cheer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By David Cameron
      The small waterline insert for the hose that goes from the water pump cover to the thermostat housing has corroded off. I only need the insert on top and behind the thermostat housing that the hose goes over and can't find just the insert. It looks like it may be pressed in. I've have been told the entire motor housing needs to be replaced. The pic with the red line indicates where the hose and insert would be and the insert looks like the pic of the water pump  Any ideas would be really appreciated.

• By n4cer26
      Just finished replacing water pump seals and impeller on my 97 Magnum 425 due to oil leak out of the weep hole. Haven't owned it very long and have only riden around the yard a couple times because I only recently got it. I installed a new bullet aluminum impeller and made sure the nut was tight and that thebimpeller was not spinning on the shaft. My oil leak is now fixed.

I filled the radiator and let it run. The motor seemed to be getting hot and the radiator fan never came on. Looking into the radiator its hard to tell if the coolant is circulating due to the vibration of the quad. Never looked down the radiator prior to pump rebuild so not sure how it compares now.

Think it could be a bad thermostat or air in the system? Is there a refill procedure? Any advise is appreciated!

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

• By n4cer26
      I chased down the leak on my 97 Magnum 425. I have a nice leak coming from the water pump weep hole. I am being told the oil seal inside the pump needs to be replaced. Can anyone tell me what is involved in the repair. Can it be done without pulling the motor? Thank you!

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

• By CaseFabrications
      Since the very first ride after I bought my boy his DS 70 (2018) I have had an issue with it cutting off after splashing through water and not wanting to start for a minute or 2 waiting for wherever it is to dry off that is causing it. I went through and put dialectic grease on all the connections and it continued to do it. Not nearly as bad as before but still. Today before we went riding I put a good bit in the spark plug boot but toward the end of the day it started doing it again. Do y’all have any ideas on what might be causing this and a solution? Also I buy and sell wheelers a lot and it seems like every little one I get when I break them down to clean the carbs all the dry box and boots and what not seem to be siliconed. Is this standard practice on these small ones or just coincidental that I keep getting them that way?