Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Just a rant!

My motor is gone!! UPS said they delivered it to Mickey Dunlap on Wednesday. I got an email from Mickey saying he still hasnt received it. Where the F#@K is it!!

Im at the Reading PA pet expo as a vendor and cant make any sense of what happened. I cant get a copy of the signature either. I didnt put insurance on it either. That was my f%&k up. I was in a hurry! I wanna punch a wall!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::beer::beer:

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Im not sure yet. It might be at 4 stroke techs shop now but Mickey isnt there. he wont be back till monday sometime. I hope its there. I guess insurance is the way i gotta go if it isnt resolved. This sucks. I dont blame anyone really. I shipped it to his shop. UPS delivered to his shop. It was signed for by someone. Now its gone.... Who do I point the finger at?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Lol unfortunatly the world transformed from "do whats right by your fellow man" to "wasnt me it was the next guy". Is what it is. I have to have patience though its running thin. Ive lost over three weeks on this motor since I removed it. That could of been alot of fun in the trails even with only 28hp at the wheels.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

UPS was supposed to email me a copy of the signature but they didnt yet. Also the $100 worth of insurance will buy me a tire. Like i said I didnt grab the additional insurance because the guy was a slowmow and i was in a goddamn hurry (smokey and the bandit). It was an additional 20 minutes of labels and paper work for the insurance... I use UPS all the time for my business and this has never happened ... Shame on me