Admin

We're Looking For Forum Moderators.

We are currently looking to add some forum moderators to QuadCRAZY. Some of our moderators have left and/or are not getting it done.

MWKE is the only active moderator that we have and we really appreciate his help here at QuadCRAZY. He is a huge asset to the forums and is on here every day. With his help and some of our previous moderators, we have been able to grow the forum section of this site.

What we are looking for:

Members that will be active at least a few times a week in the forums to moderate a section of their choice or even a new section that they would like. They are responsible for monitoring that section, adding relevent content, and keeping it going.

As the moderator of that category(s), you will be the ring leader and responsible for keeping order.

We are now reaching the milestone of 1000 members. We want to add some more to the forum and get it going on a consistent basis for our members. Behind the scenes, we are still working on changing the layout slightly but along with that, we need some key member's help!

If you would like to be considered for this, please reply to this post. If you are a moderator on another forum, please let us know.

Thank You

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

My appologies, we also have AJMBOY as a moderator and helping in the forums.

Thanks!

I'm interested. I'm also a moderator on ATVFan.

Still looking?

Sorry folks, this was an old thead from last year, June to be exact. It should have been closed. We are not currently looking for any moderators. Sorry for the confusion.

Since this thread was started, we have added some new moderators in the community. They have been invaluable and we appreciate all of their hard work. Our current list of moderators can be seen on the right side of the forum home page and also listed under each forum.

Thread CLOSED.