X250sxman

Hey Everyone

Just wanted to stop and and say Hi, I've acquired my first quad, usually I stay within the 2 or 3 wheel realm but I love anything with a motor and wheels! Looks like there's a lot of good info here and i hope to contribute what I can.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

WELCOME! I’m a newer member as well but really enjoy this forum. Glad to hear you have a quad. What did you get?

Welcome to Quadcrazy, glad to have you join.

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's a 1990 Suzuki LT250 4WD, got it in a trade along with a 1982 Honda ATC 185s that I have been currently restoring. Will throw some pics up soon!

Welcome to the site. Check out some of the previous posts there is alot of good information in them.

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's a 1990 Suzuki LT250 4WD, got it in a trade along with a 1982 Honda ATC 185s that I have been currently restoring. Will throw some pics up soon!

Great bikes! Can’t wait to see the pics. :-)

OK, so I already traded the bike...(I'm always looking for deals...Lol) Traded the Suzuki straight up for a 2005 Polaris Scrambler 500.... I think I did pretty good!

Welcome to the QC. This has been the best quad fourm I have found with a great group of friendly people. I myself grew up on 2 wheelers and I got my first quad around 2yrs. ago and love it. I just traded a small quad for a bike that has turned into a project. So upon getting the bike I went searching for a fourm dealing with semi vintage Honda's and I can't find 1 that comes close to the QC. So I just share with my fellow QC friends whats even going on with the bike and they have not banned me from the site yet. I have a loop hole if they do I'll put training wheels on it then it will have 4 wheels.LOL

welcome to QC!! You defineately made a better trade for the scrambler. You can do more with them and have a lot more fun.