Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

She Rides is Back!

Here is the official announcement that went out to all the female riders here at QUADCRAZY:

Hello Ladies!

It has officially returned! The women's only atv forum here on QUADCRAZY - She Rides!

We wanted to let all you ladies of QUADCRAZY know about this exciting return. We used to have this section up, but due to lack of interest it was taken down. Now, we've got a good amount of female riders here at QUADCRAZY and have decided to bring it back! So, show your support of the sport, our community, and all the female atv riders in our community by stopping by and posting in the women's only new forum!

She Rides is back! click here to visit now!

Stop by today and check it out!

Thanks,

Forum Support

[email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no kidden......i was just talking about girls riding w/one of my husband's friends yesterday at the trails....when he first met me, he was like...whattt guys do this and leave the women at home. this is guys time. and now he thinks i'm like the coolest chick ever cause i ride :)

guys just like to make us feel uncapable of riding sometimes, makes them feel better i guess.

yeah when riding the other day 1 guy was telling me good job, thats it, and great job (pat on the back) it felt good to hear that and he was on a 4x4 and I wasn't. I don't think he thought I would make it in the MUDDY TRAILS with my Can Am ds250, well I think I showed him and I will be honored to do it again, lol