Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hey, for last couple weeks I've had issues posting a reply or posting a thread. Any ideas ??

It's taken me all day just to get this posted ........ HELP !!!

Some people are complaining that they are having issues. What type of issues exactly, is the site slow for you? Login issues?

1. What browser are you using?

2. Have you cleared your coookies

If you could,open a command line in windows

Type tracert www.quadcrazy.com

Copy the output details and PM them to me so I can see your connection.

Anyone having issues, follow those steps.

Its not allowing me to post either ! Everything seems to work on other websites and my personal stuff but not here ??:huh:

Its not allowing me to post either ! Everything seems to work on other websites and my personal stuff but not here ??:huh:

But you just posted in the forum, so what exactly do you mean? In another area? On a members page? Can you describe your issue?

But you just posted in the forum, so what exactly do you mean? In another area? On a members page? Can you describe your issue?

ya its workin now but last night when I tried to post the screen would go blank I follow o couple other websites and they were workin fine but when I went to QC it woun`t download it or it would take a long time to load ! then when i went to post it would not post what I wrote But its workin at the moment ! :confused:

Ok, if you have any other issues, please let us know. It's hard to troubleshoot when everything is fine on our end and all tests are ok, but who knows it's possible that there could be a connection issues for some and we need to get that fixed if there is. :yes:

I just moved to Alabama from NY april 1st. We have been fighting Mediacom because our cable/internet connections keep going out for a few seconds. So that might be one of the problems on my end.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I just moved to Alabama from NY april 1st. We have been fighting Mediacom because our cable/internet connections keep going out for a few seconds. So that might be one of the problems on my end.

So you are currently experiencing problems?

Well, I've been try'in to make a post for three days now ... no luck !! And NO WAY can I PM you ... the web site times out.

Let's see if this one goes thru ..........

OK, I'm gonna try another post ... and here's the answers to your questions ...

I'm using both IE9 & FireFox, I've cleared my cookies several times. And if this works, here's the tracer results. I've done this four times, & every time, it starts timing out about the 12th ping ... and at the 30th one, it closes.

Password to this photo is GunnyE9

th_23Apr2013-TracertQuadcrazy_zps82148d1c.jpg

I'm using both IE9 & FireFox, I've cleared my cookies several times. And if this works, here's the tracer results. I've done this four times, & every time, it starts timing out about the 12th ping ... and at the 30th one, it closes.

Thanks for posting this. Our site IP is 64.22.110.164 and it looks like you are not even reaching it and its stalling somewhere. Once you reach this site, the last HOP would be our IP. I wonder if Comcast is having an issue. I will investigate. I'd be curious to find out if others are on comcast and having issues or not.

Also since you know how to get to the command line, try flushing your DNS settings by typing: ipconfig /flushdns

Then run the tracert www.quadcrazy.com again.

I suspect a possible DNS issue on your end.

While you at it type your bank account info in the response box. That should clear up all yoir internet problems. Ill help you on that end LoL :D

OK, did the DNS flush & ran the Tracer again, here's what I got. And I'll see if I can go from page to page after I post this.

DNSFlush-TracerRun2_zps03151d57.jpg

Well, it's still happening. After I made the above post, I was able to go the forum page, but when I clicked on the Picture and Video Forum, it just sat there. I had to close the web page, waited for my computer to go to sleep, and then was able to come back to this page ... now to see if I'll be able to post this info ...

Well, it's still happening. After I made the above post, I was able to go the forum page, but when I clicked on the Picture and Video Forum, it just sat there. I had to close the web page, waited for my computer to go to sleep, and then was able to come back to this page ... now to see if I'll be able to post this info ...

Check your IP at this blacklist check: Blacklist Check

Maybe our firewalls are blocking you? I've added you IP to our lists to not block...let me know if that solves your issue.

Didn't do the Blacklist Check, HOWEVER, this morning, I'm able to navigate the forum like old times.

Made some changes to my profile page, added a couple photo's to my photo page, all with no issues or hangups !!

Still checking other items, but everything seems to be working great. :unsure:

Didn't do the Blacklist Check, HOWEVER, this morning, I'm able to navigate the forum like old times.

Made some changes to my profile page, added a couple photo's to my photo page, all with no issues or hangups !!

Still checking other items, but everything seems to be working great. :unsure:

Interesting...sounds like our firewall maybe. To help me more, please verify that you are still surfing without issues. I may ask you to do this again as we see what settings are causing this for you.

Interesting...sounds like our firewall maybe. To help me more, please verify that you are still surfing without issues. I may ask you to do this again as we see what settings are causing this for you.

So far, everything is working great. I was even able to upload a couple video's just now with no hangups or problems.

Can't seem to get my photo's to change or update on my garage page, but that's no biggie right now. (& that is probably something I'm doing !!)

So all is good. :biggrin: