cowithsakeBF650

4 yrs. old and having fun

10 posts in this topic

Here's some pics of our 4 yr. old enjoying his outdoor activities.

th_P1000775.jpg

th_P1000742.jpg

th_Picture006.jpg

th_Picture018.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

a smile like that it priceless nice pictures.

I agree priceless!

Thats adorable! Im with everyone else when they say thats priceless.

Great it so nice to see a little one outside and having a big time.

Very Nice....I never thought of Quad games in camp for the Kids....

Give him a High 5 for me:cool:

It kind of gives them a chance to do a little more technical stuff without having to feel like they are being forced or controlled, they figure they are having fun and yet they still are forced to pay close attention to what they are doing. Great way for them to learn the dynamics of slow speed turns and the area needed to maneuver their machine.

but you may have some issues with only three wheels, our 'golf carts' make it a little easier to mount props onto the front of the machines

some photos of our recent trip to Caskey Lake area of Washington State, to ride with the Washington Adventure quads crew, waquads.com. A great group of riders, mostly couples with both being riders also kids and, a real family orientated crew.

th_100_0795.jpg

th_100_0799.jpg

th_100_0791.jpg

th_100_0788.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dtbprc
      :surfing:[ame=
      ] [/ame]Suzuki Lt160 and Eiger 400
    • By Cyngen
      A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were running the logging roads on our land up North and decided one more run for the day before washing the rides down and heading home.
      The day was sunny, warm with temps in the mid 70s. I'm in the lead and my wife was following on her quad a bit of a distance behind me.
      The grass had grown tall over the few weeks since we were out there. We're riding a leisurely 10mph at most, enjoying the sunshine that filtered through the trees and seeing the deer and other wildlife.
      Low and behold, there before me where none existed before was a big puddle. I semi stood up to take it as it was too late to move around it. Dipped down, the quad stopped and I didn't.
      I did a lovely forward flip off the front of the quad, landed on the other side of the puddle but still in the mud, on my back. I slowly took stock ... hands moved, head moves, legs and feet move... check, all good there.
      For a moment i lay there wondering why the grass was blue. Oh yeah, that was the sky
      My wife is calling to me, are you ok? Gathered my wits and told her yeah, doing ok here. Got up and looked back. There was the quad, still running, buried up to the top of the wheels in a mud hole that had not been there a few weeks ago.
      Winched it out, took stock of any damage. The quad had a broken windshield, which was the extent of the damage.
      As for me, I had mud just about everywhere, my eyes, ears and nose. Ended up with some scrapes and bruises, one looked suspiciously like a mirror
      Got back to the motorhome, and basically stripped down to boxers, grabbed the water hose and washed off the outter layer of mud. Took a lot of Qtips to clear out the outer ears I tell ya.
      So, anyone have some good stories to share? I'm all (clean) ears.
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      30+ Miles of trails and 2 tracks. Bring all your off road vehicles Motorcycles, Atv's, Utv's, Jeeps, Mud Trucks, ect. Call Dan at (518) 260-7856 or text them at (315) 296-3059 for more details. Going to be Fun! Bring your tents and campers. Saturday, March 02nd @ 10am & Sunday, March 03rd till 7pm Paradise Offroad Park
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      30+ Miles of trails and 2 tracks. Bring all your off road vehicles Motorcycles, Atv's, Utv's, Jeeps, Mud Trucks, ect. Call Dan at (518) 260-7856 or text them at (315) 296-3059 for more details. Going to be Fun! Bring your tents and campers. Paradise Offroad Park
    • By Goodwrench
      Bought a used, 05 Suzuki Eiger w/only 260 miles on it. I m excited to use it for Wisconsin snow plowing and N.D. Prairie Dog Shooting.