Quantcast

What the heck has been happening around here!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin

Ajmboy

BuckBilly:yes:

My Stable is LEAN these days. You will be happy to know that I bought a Quad in 08. A Raptor 700R. I put a weekend on it and it has been parked ever since. Worst purchase Ive ever made!!! My Yamaha shop even tried to talk me out of it..:laugh: About 8 Hrs total. My son wont let me sell it as he wants it in a few yrs. LOL..I still have one Trike. My trusty Tri-Z. I havent ridden it since 07? Just bought a 2014 RZR 800s a few months ago. With AGE comes a CAGE is a very true statement. I will enjoy this until I retire in a few yrs then get a bigger one!!!

IMG_1512[1].jpg

IMG_1590[1].jpg

IMG_1624[1].jpg

57d7734bbb824_IMG_15121.jpg.e472bb55aedc7f32bb56b9ebdfc95006.jpg

57d7734bbdf35_IMG_15901.jpg.81d7405fcda1d38e3ba88d224ad98b50.jpg

57d7734bc029a_IMG_16241.jpg.bf120ebc6cc822fbbb4acec41e228c58.jpg

Im 56. Raced 3 ATV MX Nationals this year. Still not last!

No cage for me as Im surely not "that" old.....:D

I dont blame you for not wanting to get on that 700. Youd prolly get a altitude nose bleed. My 250R sat low enough my elbows dragged, not my knuckles...LMAO

Does your son get into boating? Why else would he want a blue anchor?! :D :D :D

Im 56. Raced 3 ATV MX Nationals this year. Still not last!

No cage for me as Im surely not "that" old.....:D

I dont blame you for not wanting to get on that 700. Youd prolly get a altitude nose bleed. My 250R sat low enough my elbows dragged, not my knuckles...LMAO

Does your son get into boating? Why else would he want a blue anchor?! :D :D :D

I`m 58 and still love riding my 450R Not ready for a S/S yet or a slow 4x4 quad :laugh:

51 and ATV with kid on my Eiger 400- after many years on Dirtbike including broken ankle and plate in my wrist. But I now am totally into snowmobiling again. Can't wait for snow to hit. OH, MI, NY riding. My neighbor has a 900 CanAm razor, looks cool, sounds cool, but he has to haul if far to get to good areas to ride. I refuse to play old....

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I thought we'd never see you again! I feel like its a reunion. WELCOME BACK, we missed you MWKE!!! It's been like 4 years I think...I had to do a double take just now while I was browsing the site... Don't leave for another 4!!!

* Just a quick note, MWKE joined QC back in 2006 and was a major reason we were able to grow in the earlier years!

• 2 months later...
What the heck has been happening around here!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin

Ajmboy

BuckBilly:yes:

My Stable is LEAN these days. You will be happy to know that I bought a Quad in 08. A Raptor 700R. I put a weekend on it and it has been parked ever since. Worst purchase Ive ever made!!! My Yamaha shop even tried to talk me out of it..:laugh: About 8 Hrs total. My son wont let me sell it as he wants it in a few yrs. LOL..I still have one Trike. My trusty Tri-Z. I havent ridden it since 07? Just bought a 2014 RZR 800s a few months ago. With AGE comes a CAGE is a very true statement. I will enjoy this until I retire in a few yrs then get a bigger one!!!

Just came back myself and am glad to see a recent post by the infamous MWKE!!! Hope all is well BUD! I had a lot going on, we had a second child, some job changes and went back to school 2 years ago...but I've decided to see if I can jump back into it and help some peeps around here. Going to be the big 40 next month and just put the plow back on the 04 grizzly! Gotta do more riding!!!!!!