BuckBilly

Let's see those Honda's

41 posts in this topic

This is my Honda TRX 500R aka. the mutt. There are pieces from all kinds of different machines on this thing. The frame is a hame made '86 250R replicala. The rear suspension and brakes are off an '85 ATC 250R. The front end is from a 2000 400ex with Burgard +2 a-arms that have been modified to fit the shocks from a 2008 KFX 450. The steering stem is homemade using the bar clamps off a 1975 Honda XL 350. At the heart of the beast is a 1986 CR 500 motor with a 1987 long-rod crank using a 5mm cylinder spacer custom made by Cometic gasket.

500Rx.jpg

I don't have a Honda right now. I have everything else though. Kawi, Yamaha, Polaris, Suzuki...

well u should get one :) hondas are where it's atttt!
And where is your Honda at ??? You little speed DEMON you!!!!!!!

Will get a new better pic tomorrow with the wiring all redone bat relocated and new nerfs it looks totally different all together.

Nice...she needs a bath.

LOL yep she sure did esp after today.......but she's all clean now

Just picked me up another Honda. It's an '04 TRX 450R. It leaks oil like a sieve and needs some new front tires, but I got it for next to nothing.

DSCN0797.jpg

Just bought an 09 Ruby Saturday!!!!!!!!

2009-Honda-FourTraxForemanRubiconTR.jpg

Will post real pictures and info later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozark is gone!!!!!!!!!!

Will post real pictures and info later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozark is gone!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new machine! You'll have to update your profile pic.....:cute: My friend has a rubicon, it's awesome. Is it a 680? Power Steering?

Congrats on the new machine! You'll have to update your profile pic.....:cute: My friend has a rubicon, it's awesome. Is it a 680? Power Steering?
500 and no power steering.

Just picked me up another Honda. It's an '04 TRX 450R. It leaks oil like a sieve and needs some new front tires, but I got it for next to nothing.

DSCN0797.jpg

Would love to find a steal. Lucky!

2009-Honda-FourTraxForemanRubiconTR.jpg

Ozark is gone!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats I guess but I hate you left us Suzuki guys!

Yeah, it was a really good deal, it runs strong and the oil leak was just an improperly installed valve cover gasket. The idiot couln't figure out why it was leaking so much oil, so he just kept tightening the valve cover bolts because he couldn't figure out why it kept leaking, so he sold it to me because he couldn't figure it out. I took it home and when I finally got around to checking it out, it took me 30 seconds to find the leak, you could plainly see that the gasket was not seated properly in the groove.

Edited by DirtDemon

Congrats I guess but I hate you left us Suzuki guys!
If Suzuki still made the vinson, I would have stayed with Suzuki.