Ajmboy

Need help with posting or using this site?

12 posts in this topic

If anyone needs some help with using this site, forum, etc....I'm offering to help ot. I've been here for a while and can give you hand if needed. I'm sure MWKE will be glad to help also.

So, if you don't know how to post or are new to using forums, don't be scared and give us a shout. You can also send me a message directly if you want. I'm one of the moderators here and just want to help out.

Need help with Video, Pictures, Forum, setting up your profile?

Post here or start your own thread in the Learning Center.

i am trying to figure out how to get my pics smaller so i can get them on the other threads

In order to resize your pictures, you need to use a photo software or program such as Photoshop. Are the images hosted on another site or your pc? If on your pc, Upload them http://www.quadcrazy.com/account/submit/upload-pic/

Once it is uploaded, you can right click on the image and copy the url to post in the forums.

i am trying to figure out how to get my pics smaller so i can get them on the other threads

Where you able to ever correct your issue?

You can actually use windows to resize your photos for free. Here is one it is not the one I was originally talking about .

Resize digital pictures quickly

This is one already built into Windows but this one seems to have more sizes.

Thanks for posting this!

I amtrying to remove/replace some pics in my personal site. Adding is easy, but removing seems to be in a different place. To me this makes no sense and is very frustrating. can ya help me? don't send me to 'the learning center' OK? I don't like that name anymore. ONLY people who don't like you send you to "the learning center' it's like DETENTION, or shopping with your MOM. I dislike both.

To remove pics put your cursor on the tab at the top that says "photos". A menu will come down and then you click "edit your photos".

Exactly like Stoopidbot1 said. That will take you to a screen where you have all your photos, that you have uploaded into your personal gallery. There, you will see a [ DELETE ] link next to each photo.

Let me know if it's not there for some reason, and I will take a further look. :yes: