Quantcast

Does anyone think

Yea,,,It kinda Grows on you.....I can ride in it around town but NEVER on a long trip....My Back just cant take it...I bought it new back in 05...Its what she wanted....I wanted the Chrysler 300 but she wanted that....:laugh:

So Twice a Yr. for Xmas and her Birthday I Do something to it.....It has the XM System, ACCEL and Brake Peddle thingys, Bra, arm rest, 17" rims...This Xmas will be the Lighting inside and Out...There are just soooo many things you can buy for this thing its kinda Mind Boggling.....I like to keep things simple though....

Oh,,,And one more thing.....It has a Yamaha 4/100 Bolt Pattern.....:wink: PADDLES!!!!:wink:

I like that Scion. Is it hooked up, rims, etc?

BuckBilly, what type of pick up is that? Looks like some refurbished old Soviet truck...LOL

It is a true Japan pick-up. Suzuki and several other Japan manufacters produce these trucks in Japan. Do a Google word search on "Mini Trucks" for somemore info.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By CaptJim
      Hello guys, I hope I am not invading your space, but as you can see the current state of my project here it's not but about 50% ATV. I am hoping that some one here can point me to a wiring schematic that I can reference since the "Complete wiring harness" i purchased from Amazon did not include a diagram of any kind.

The ones that I am finding on line vary greatly but none show the connections for the separate 5 wire connector coming from the motor.

Can someone tell me where these wires go?

Thanks in advance for all help!
    • By pjb274181
      Quad can turn very tightly to the left but very wide to the right.  On inspection, when turning right, the pitman arm hits the EPS controller - it doesn't when turning left.  The quad had been rolled (prior owner) and the steering was straightened.  I believe that the pitman arm is now slightly offset.  Can I disconnect the tie-rods from the pitman arm and then remove and reattach the pitman arm in a more centered position, and then reattach and adjust the tie-rods?  Or is the pitman arm not adjustable since there is a grove that it must align with on the EPS?  If not the method I suggest, how would a person fix the issue?  Would the entire steering system need to be taken apart and reassembled?
      Thanks very much!
      Phil.
    • By LesterL
      Been a member of other forums, but since I recently purchased a used quad figured I would join up.
      Live south of Kansas City, MO...
    • By 97s-dime
      i need to get to 10 post to download the service manual to look at thes specs. what size automotive wheels have been put directly on the a 91 trailboss?

• By redneck999
      i am sure some one has switched from the dinky battery to a larger car car battery, so any advice? ive got enough bits and bobs on my atv that i feel i need to step up, i keep a float charger on it but i left it unplugged for about a week and it was dead and it a fairly new battery from advance auto, im probably gonna add a cb radio in the future and i think the only thin that has a constant draw is the clock in the dash and the memory for the stereo
      2012 cf moto x5 500 lwb