Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

LOL, that's funny. Your toys are taking over the garage! Put her in an Aveo!

Aveo-L.jpg

Just kidding.... you need a bigger garage! :wink:

header.jpgHow about buying her a minitruck? That way she can also carry around one extra toy for ya.:laugh::biggrin:

I like that Scion. Is it hooked up, rims, etc?

BuckBilly, what type of pick up is that? Looks like some refurbished old Soviet truck...LOL

Yea,,,It kinda Grows on you.....I can ride in it around town but NEVER on a long trip....My Back just cant take it...I bought it new back in 05...Its what she wanted....I wanted the Chrysler 300 but she wanted that....:laugh:

So Twice a Yr. for Xmas and her Birthday I Do something to it.....It has the XM System, ACCEL and Brake Peddle thingys, Bra, arm rest, 17" rims...This Xmas will be the Lighting inside and Out...There are just soooo many things you can buy for this thing its kinda Mind Boggling.....I like to keep things simple though....

Oh,,,And one more thing.....It has a Yamaha 4/100 Bolt Pattern.....:wink: PADDLES!!!!:wink:

I like that Scion. Is it hooked up, rims, etc?

BuckBilly, what type of pick up is that? Looks like some refurbished old Soviet truck...LOL

It is a true Japan pick-up. Suzuki and several other Japan manufacters produce these trucks in Japan. Do a Google word search on "Mini Trucks" for somemore info.

here ya go buy her one of these.it will even be fitting to your sig.,,lol. made by wildfire only has 3 wheels,lol.<a  href=kim20and20caroy3.th.png' alt='kim20and20

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By marioweldinginc
      What should I get wifey for Christmas. She isnt abig jewelry fan. She doesnt want a quad. She has 7374747338 pets. She gets the spa treatment when she wants to.
      So what should i get her... Damn this is rough
      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      WIFE VS. HUSBAND
      A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
      An earlier discussion had led to an argument and
      neither of them wanted to concede their position.
      As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,
      the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
      "Yep," the wife replied , "in-laws
      UNDERSTANDING WOMEN
      (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
      I know I'm not going to understand women.
      I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,
      pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out b y the root, and still be afraid of a spider.
      W O R D S
      A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day...
      30,000 to a man's 15,000.
      The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...
      The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"
      CREATION
      A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be
      so stupid an d so beautiful all at the same time.
      " The wife responded, "Allow me to explain.
      God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
      God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!
      WHO DOES WHAT
      A man and his wife were having an argument about who
      should brew the coffee each morning.
      The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first,
      and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."
      The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and
      you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee ."
      Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible
      that the man should do the coffee."
      Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."
      So she fetched the Bible, and opene d the New Testament
      and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says.........."HEBREWS"
    • By Bimmerdog
      well......day started out really well. Took my wife out to Knolls (sand dunes and dry lake beds in western Utah) to ride the ATV's. Very nice morning into early afternoon. This was Laurie's second time riding in her life. She did fantastic on the sand and the hard pack.
      Then it all changed in a flash. She got cocky. We went out on the dry lake bed and she decide to get the bike into 4Th gear and she decided to turn way to sharp to head back to where I was. I watched my wife turn into Superwomen flying about 30 feet from the ATV that was now rolling over 3 times. She landed VERY HARD on her right shoulder and snapped her clavicle in half. (even the ER doctor was impressed how bad she snapped it) When I got to her side I could see her eyes had rolled back into her eye socked. Thank God I bought her a very good helmet. She was out for about 7 minutes.
      The thing she was the maddest about was she can't ride for 6 weeks....I love this women. Her ATV goes to the ATV doctor on Tuesday....it needs help too.
      We are home, she is still high from the Morphine and other stuff they gave her.
    • By hangingon
      While checking out my quad for the pop I heard & the front diff leak. She walked up and I got THE QUESTION? ( What did you do now or it was what did you break now) lol
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z058hRxR-Qo]YouTube - When the wife doesn't listen[/ame]