Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

New member with kazuma

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm Orv538 I'm also new in this forum, I have a few quads,but 2 of them need serious work,05 I believe its Kazuma 150cc gy6 engine KZM157MQJ F/N/R  ,07 Panther hd2 110cc ,2 -2012 Kandi 110cc and an Eton txl 50cc impulse that I'm gonna do a big bore kit soon,I'll be placing photos soon as I can,always working and no time for working on my stuff, but that's just life for some of us,it says here I need to post in order for me to download a manual, I lost count of my post,hopefully soon I can download the manual, thanks

20190102_164402.jpg

20181230_154005.jpg

20181111_170802.jpg

Welcome to Quadcrazy brother. What’s yiur game plan ? You going to try to build one bike from a few ? Fix em all ?
I'm fixing all of them.... and my newest addition is the 2005 Kazuma Falcon 150cc just given to me couple days ago, I fix my friends gokarts and mini bikes,and I take whatever from his yard,so there's 2 of the Kazumas but I'm making 1 obviously, as far as I know there's 2 engines exactly the same, and best of all it has 2 good wiring harnesses which for some miracle they have not been chopped up,so now I'm preparing for this project, but I need to work minor stuff on the other ones,and I need a new harness for a Panther HD2 110cc, which I ordered through "Shopatvpartsonline" but they are a bogus company, they're fake,stole my money,but the Kazumas I have something good for that one,sand blaster,welder,engine rebuild,powdercoat frame,paint the plastics,new tires&rims etc.... I'll post as I go in my progress... thanks for the warm welcome brother!!! Because We're #QUADCRAZYaf48612a3b5eaa4b1d278b206ebb269e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah they are,I'm going to rebuild and powder coat this bad boy...I already have 90% of the parts,just a few more and its GO!!! Time.... my powder coating machine is in as well,just waiting for the powder now....and I'll keep disassembling this bad boy....I'll take pictures of the process to post the transformation...the Before and After...