Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Mario Lamešić

Greets from Croatia

Hey guys! 

I'm Mario from Croatia. New owner of Linhai 500 ATV..

We bought it slightly used only 3 months old and 700km's and 33h of work.Now we're at almost 900km and 39h.We use it for hauling this lawnmower

Looks like you don't have so much Linhai owners here🤔

Sounds like I could give you some input how it holds up

IMG-20180722-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180721-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20180721-WA0011.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys! 

I'm Mario from Croatia. New owner of Linhai 500 ATV..

We bought it slightly used only 3 months old and 700km's and 33h of work.Now we're at almost 900km and 39h.We use it for hauling this lawnmower

Looks like you don't have so much Linhai owners here🤔

Sounds like I could give you some input how it holds up

Welcome to the forum  Mario.  Ihaven't seen  any  Linhai quads in our  markets but yours  looks  like  a  nice one  and well  equipped .

Welcome to the community! I merged both your topics in to this one. 😁

I gotta thank to Admin first. My phone lost connection and I thought I have lost pictures while posting. Honestly I don't know how I made two topics🤦‍♂️😅

Well I'll be posting here about it the same thing I post on Discord in Croatian ATV group.

I hope that I could learn from you guys here. I got some plans for this ATV but time will tell.

Cheers to all of you🍻