Quantcast

Greets from Croatia

Hey guys! 

I'm Mario from Croatia. New owner of Linhai 500 ATV..

We bought it slightly used only 3 months old and 700km's and 33h of work.Now we're at almost 900km and 39h.We use it for hauling this lawnmower

Looks like you don't have so much Linhai owners here🤔

Sounds like I could give you some input how it holds up

IMG-20180722-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180721-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20180721-WA0011.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys! 

I'm Mario from Croatia. New owner of Linhai 500 ATV..

We bought it slightly used only 3 months old and 700km's and 33h of work.Now we're at almost 900km and 39h.We use it for hauling this lawnmower

Looks like you don't have so much Linhai owners here🤔

Sounds like I could give you some input how it holds up

I gotta thank to Admin first. My phone lost connection and I thought I have lost pictures while posting. Honestly I don't know how I made two topics🤦‍♂️😅

Well I'll be posting here about it the same thing I post on Discord in Croatian ATV group.

I hope that I could learn from you guys here. I got some plans for this ATV but time will tell.

Cheers to all of you🍻

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      What's the best kids atv out there? I've seen everything from the ones released by the major manufacturers to all those knock offs. Kawasaki has a KFX 50 that is pretty nice for under $1800...

• By Spritee1
      having an issue with the unit when running under a load up a hill or in high gear, seems like the belt is slipping, there is a clapping sound coming from the primary clutch like it releases and snaps back in. i don't think I should have a noise like that. this is a friends unit and he has already replaced the primary twice with the same result.
      not sure where to look next
    • By newguy024
      Just got into ATV riding just last week, never had much money so i couldnt afford to buy anthing, so now at the age of 34 i just bought a 1987 suzuki quadrunner 300 for 500$ took it out a few times and what a rush of excitement to go through that first mudhole haha!
    • By Ajmboy
      Anyone purchase or check out Rockymtnatv lately? Well I was just browsing over there and they have a pretty cool section called Ten Dollars Or Less. Some interesting things to check out if you are in the market.

• By jatho
      What is the best engine oil to use for the Suzuki King Quad - also any other tips and tricks I should know before doing an oil change on these bikes