Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Speed!!!!!!!!!!

haha yeah now they wont shut up about a 1000cc canam sidexside. i wish polaris or yamaha or honda would come out with something so kick as* canam would never keep up. lol that might shut em' up
Yeah lets keep talking bigger engines, way its going in another two years it will cost you 20 grand for your bigbore atv.

A hair over 10 grand for the thundercat 950. A family over three could buy Three Honda 250 Recons and acc for the price of that.All three Recon's together would not use as much gas as the OVER PRICED Kitty.

what did you ask him?

If the rules were the same for everyone or double standards were in play. Double standards are the in thing over there. Could not get an answer out of him after a dozen trys. Also pm ed him after looking at his photo album. Told him he reminded me of one of the fella's from Revenge of the Nerds. I may look goofy, but I can always go on a diet. To bad Doctor 90210 could not help your looks(Tenny).

Wow! You got pretty personal there. You told him he was ugly. That's funny. He is a goofy looking guy!

I hate to post this but, Can-am IS coming out with a SxS. They are going to use the 800cc motor. What is that, the outlander?

The Jeep Willis is the ultimate side by side . Everything else is a wanna be. Sorry just not a big fan of Cam-Mexico. Also think they are over priced for being south of the border.

The last production yr. for some of the models of the ATC were in 87 however the ban was in affect in 86....From what I understand....The ban was lifted a few yrs ago....It was a 20 yr thingy....There is a least 1 company that I know of that is Trying to bring it back...Extreme...

This is for you Billy....My Riding partners 86 Tecate....FAST!!!

picture139xg6.jpg

Anyway,,,, I cant remember if I posted this Video....This is my old Tri-Z/Ninja750 going to work at my buddies Strip....

Now this is a beatiful machine! These were a blast to ride!

• 1 year later...

i was riding over to a friends house to go ride... he was in his 97 chevy truck 350 auto and i was beside him on my banshee... on a paved road we were running 55 and we took off... he said he was running 75 and i was still pulling away fast... its a little scary when your tires baloon and grow a couple inches...

what were you jumping? i came up short on a few doubles when i was first learning....and then during a harescramble this year I actually broke my nerfs and my left ankle slipped between the nerfs and my tire...that was the worst pain ever. i cried sooo hard, thank GOD i was at a part of the track where there were a few spectators...they helped me get out!

I think they call that as* over tea kettle or something. How did you manage to get your legs between, the front tires and the nerfs, that must have hurt a little.

It wasn't a real thought out plan, I don't know how i managed to get completely under the quad. All I know is that I scratched my front bumper with my helmet, I received a cut on every limb along with some swelling(spilled milk, minor stuff) and my boot was removed.

DrtyGrl gave me the angry look.:mad: