Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Rick Shropshire

Dont ride drunk!

Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.

• Like 2

Good point, and funny you just posted this ... honestly lol , i just came in from garage , parked quad after going for a blast through the woods , opened a beer and walked into house .. its cold out here in upstate new york , wife is making a nice meal for us because we dont go out on “ Amature night “ , fireplace going , a nice old movie on and i looked over at wife and said  “ lets go out for a blast tonight , , mind you we live in the woods , unpaved roads , 4 wheel drive in winter , she looks at me and said i dont think so.  We have already started drinking , youve had a few jamisons , / w a few beers already , its 4:00 , and we will not be safe ripping through the woods at night , ...mind you a took a damn branch on face. This afternoon caught in helmit lol.  Have a cute little “ red mark.  Lol ........ i wear my helmit , but should of had my goggles ......    anyway long story short.  You are no doubt correct buddy , my ass is home in front of fireplace on this cold  night , quads are staying parked ...Happy new year guys 

Airborne 

• Like 3

Good point!!!! Be safe everybody 

On 12/31/2018 at 3:42 PM, Rick Shropshire said:

Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.

• Like 1

Good topic, all it takes is one incident. Sometimes I look back at how stupid we were when we were younger....Happy New Year everyone!

• Like 1