Admin

Yahoo E-mail Issues

24 posts in this topic

We have been notified that some users are experiencing issues receiving e-mails from QUADCRAZY using Yahoo.com e-mail and sometimes AOL.

New Members have not been able to verify their accounts. We have verified any new members and will be monitoring this. Please make sure that you can receive e-mail from

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We will be checking into this. Please check your SPAM filter settings if you are having this issue.

Thank you.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Has this issue been fixed yet because I havent been able to send a recieve mail from my excite account for awhile and the only other account I have is yahoo.

i have yahoo...and like everytime i check my email i have like 21 emails of like quadcrazy replies

I had 43 messages on Yahoo from quadcrazy today. I recieve them way late.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: thats funny.

im going to check mine now..

o

only 7. :laugh:

You can change your profile settings to not get those notices if they bother you... just FYI .

THANX !!

i had no clue.

im not rele into changing my profile around that much..

i do all that on myspace.

You can change your profile settings to not get those notices if they bother you... just FYI .

that works for me....but only on the forums that I post to after I mark not to get them....if someone posts in a forum that I posted in before I changed it, I still get notifications:aargh:

It really depends on your SPAM e-mail settings. So far Yahoo has been working.

Fox300exchic, make sure mail is not bouncing into your JUNK folder. W are not getting any returned mail from you at this time.

Alright thanks! Just curious... ( threadjack-1.gif ) ADMIN, is that your picture on your avatar?

Alright thanks! Just curious... ( threadjack-1.gif ) ADMIN, is that your picture on your avatar?

Actually, this question has been brought up before. This pic is an actual pic of my father-in-law. My wife and I like it and find it funny because of the seriousness.

Thats exactly why I was wondering if it was you...pretty serious looking. Almost doesnt look to happy.

Yeah not that he is a scary looking guy but that pic kinda freaks me out. I was wondering if it was you Admin I was just afraid to ask. :shoot:

me too:confused::frown:haha, so, ADMIN...there was a thread we all put pictures of ourselves and significant others in, how come you didn't join in?

should i post a pic of my gorgeous self?

idk..

dont wanna make anyone jealous :wink:

I just looked at your pic Trailblazer! I think I threw up a little bit. J/K

well..i could understand if it was one of my edited zombie pics.

but other than that,

thats just uncalled for

LMFAO

bahahaa, as much trash talking as you do TB? it certainly is bahahaaaaaaa

He's my little buddy! He reminds me of me when I was 15...Many moons ago!

"many moons ago"

lol thats a funny quote..

i might put that in my sig..

[for those who dont know]

on big forums, when someone like a quote from someone else or finds it humorous, they will sometimes put it in their signature, i did it on a forum i used to be on..people dont do it much anymore...but im bringin' it back. lol

We'll just call TB.. Bot Jr. now!!!

Just don't become a stalker, we might have to ban you from your favorite website:laugh:

Jeepers Bot, you become a Mod and you get all these admires now....sheesh.:biggrin:

He was the president of my fan club on ATVFAN too!

im not a fan.

im just younger :laugh:

I just checked my Email, I had 106 messages from Quadcrzy. I know I can turn it off but I use those alot to see new activity on here.