DJLime

Please pray for my grandpa to...

20 posts in this topic

Man I don't know where to start.

Well Tuesday all day at school I knew something was about to happen (But I didn't know what). So after a friend drop me off at my house. I walked inside, and sat down on mom's bed while shes on the computer. I said something going to happen it could with grandpa. Because about 4-5 days before Easter he went to the hospital because he was feeling weak, and the dang hospital didnt call us till 2 days later. Mom told me about week ago she called him, he was saying he was feeling strong, and you dont need to call so offen now. Then about 4 mins later we get a phone call from grandpa's neighbor. She said she hasn't seen grandpa outside latily.

So me,dad,and mom went over to his house about 30-40 mins away in Illinois. When we get there mom open the mailbox, and notice there was mail still in it (about 2 days worth). We knew something was wrong because he always get it right after the mailman drives away. So dad gave me the other pair of keys, and we ran to the house. He got the front door, and I got the back door.

I got in first in the house, and yelling *grandpa* no answer. I ran into all the rooms, and found grandpa laying on grandma's old bed. She past away about year, and half ago. I yelled for mom,and dad I found him. Found out he was so weak he couldnt move off the bed. He was skin, and bones when we found him. He went to the bathroom on the bed, and thru-up in the trashcan next to the bed.

So we called 911, and got the paramedics to come. When we got to the hospital. We waited till someone call us to go back with them. Since this is a hospital out, and middle of nowhere they couldnt help him much. So a helicopter came in, and got him air lifted to north-east christian hospital in ST Louis. So when we was getting there we saw the helicopter landing on the roof there.

So we got in there, and waited in the waiting room for about a hour. 1 of the doctors came in, and said. He has 2 blockes they can't fix. He also said hes like going 1/4 speed of a normal heart. They can't work on him, and risking the chance of living thru this. So there trying different way of kepting him stable. So far its working. But he cant really move or talk now.

He may be in the hospital for about acomple more days. So you might not see me on. *Well I'm hardly never on as it is..*

So please pray for him.:sad:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

You got our prayers. As hard as it is, it is sometimes what they want. Example, my grandpa past about 2 years ago just from old age. My grandma who has been as healthy as you could imagine just past about 2 weeks ago. It seems like after my grandpa passed her will kind of faded. One of the last things she told my mom was great her life has been. She had 6 beautiful children who grew up to be successful. She has showered all of her grand kids with love. She has seen some of her great grand kids. She said she was ready to be with grandpa again. As bad as death seems she was ready. It made the whole family feel at ease.

I pray to god that your family doesn't lose him.

Ill be prayin for ya:frown:

You and Yours are in our Prayers....

Hope everything Turns out Well.....

Prayers for you and your family to find Peace during this difficult time.. :frown: :hug:

Man I don't know where to start.

Well Tuesday all day at school I knew something was about to happen (But I didn't know what). So after a friend drop me off at my house. I walked inside, and sat down on mom's bed while shes on the computer. I said something going to happen it could with grandpa. Because about 4-5 days before Easter he went to the hospital because he was feeling weak, and the dang hospital didnt call us till 2 days later. Mom told me about week ago she called him, he was saying he was feeling strong, and you dont need to call so offen now. Then about 4 mins later we get a phone call from grandpa's neighbor. She said she hasn't seen grandpa outside latily.

So me,dad,and mom went over to his house about 30-40 mins away in Illinois. When we get there mom open the mailbox, and notice there was mail still in it (about 2 days worth). We knew something was wrong because he always get it right after the mailman drives away. So dad gave me the other pair of keys, and we ran to the house. He got the front door, and I got the back door.

I got in first in the house, and yelling *grandpa* no answer. I ran into all the rooms, and found grandpa laying on grandma's old bed. She past away about year, and half ago. I yelled for mom,and dad I found him. Found out he was so weak he couldnt move off the bed. He was skin, and bones when we found him. He went to the bathroom on the bed, and thru-up in the trashcan next to the bed.

So we called 911, and got the paramedics to come. When we got to the hospital. We waited till someone call us to go back with them. Since this is a hospital out, and middle of nowhere they couldnt help him much. So a helicopter came in, and got him air lifted to north-east christian hospital in ST Louis. So when we was getting there we saw the helicopter landing on the roof there.

So we got in there, and waited in the waiting room for about a hour. 1 of the doctors came in, and said. He has 2 blockes they can't fix. He also said hes like going 1/4 speed of a normal heart. They can't work on him, and risking the chance of living thru this. So there trying different way of kepting him stable. So far its working. But he cant really move or talk now.

He may be in the hospital for about acomple more days. So you might not see me on. *Well I'm hardly never on as it is..*

So please pray for him.:sad:

:frown:I'm sooo sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are w/you and your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.....and what Bot said, that makes total sense. Sometimes when you lose the one you love, it's hard to live without them, and your heart aches so bad for them, it just gives out.

Its like the body knows when its time to give up, when its best for us to go...have faith and put your trust in God....he won't ever let you down.

My prayers go to you and your family. :frown:

Thats so sad that he was laying on your grandmothers old bed. Im so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope he gets better. Ill say a prayer for him as well.

Thats so sad that he was laying on your grandmothers old bed.

She also died there to.

Thx everyone.

So far the update.

He has been moved out of SICU *2nd floor*, and moved up to the 9th floor. When we walk in today we was surprise he was siting up striaght, and saying hey. But about 2 hours later he scared us bad because he was having chest pains then wasnt breathing. When we left today he was feeling better, and went over to his house. To get the mail, finsh up cleaning the house, and moving everything back from the paramedics.

So were going back to the hospital tommorow like we've been doing.

Godspeed. I hope everything turns out for the best!

Godspeed. I hope everything turns out for the best!

I just only wish man just read below.

I'm in tears typing this 1.

Well around 10am the hospital called, and told us to come to the hospital quick. So when we got there. There was a lot of people in the room checking up on him. About 15 mins after everyone left he was looking around the room. But couldnt talk, and he was weak again.

Then I think it was his last breath with his eyes open, and just laid there. I just had a meltdown crying. Then we left the hospital about 3pm. To grandpa house, and talk about all the good times we had with him.

R.I.P Walter Jordan at the age of 79. He died at 12:10pm.

I have you in my thoughts, prayers for you and yours.

There is no more pain, he is back with your grandma. All my prayers and love to you and your family.

he's in a much better place now, dancing in heaven with your grandma and the rest of the angels....

keep your faith in God and what he does, everything happens for a reason...you're in my prayers... <3

Well the funeral is going to start in almost 10 hours *10am*. But we have to get there in 9 hours *9am*. I don't know whats going to happen, to the people that showed up to see him, his brother's, sister's, and his mom.

So wish me luck..

DJ sorry to hear about your Grandfather. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I am sorry I am late to this thread.

im sorry for your loss. i aswell am sorry i didnt to get to this thread earlier. my prayers are out to you and your family

i am very sorry for your loss i pray for you, your family and your grandfather. Never forget the good times you had.

OMG! Im so sorry I didnt see this update sooner! Just remember..he isnt suffering anymore and he is in a better place, with your grandmother. I dont know if this will help or not but my grandmother has lung cancer and is going to pass very soon. She told me not to be sad, that she will always be in my heart. She also said that whenever I see the trees blowing in the wind...thats her saying hello.

Everything will be ok. He's in a good place. My prayers to you and your family.