Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I was a little confused as well. Wound up buying these from Amazon after looking at a web site that was given to me by @Ajmboy  

I was able to verify tire and rim sizes as well as bolt patterns.  

Set of 2 12" Trailer Tires Rims 530-12 5.30-12 5.30 x 12 LRC 5 Lug/4.5" Hole Bolt White Spoke Wheel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0759JP9M2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_AR03DbRKK1HGY

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Wagnerc
      Are the tires on Amazon worth getting? Wanda and Kenda are two I was looking at
    • By Harold Wallace
      TIME FOR NEW TIRES! LOOKING TO BUY NEW TIRES 28X9X14 AND 28X11X14 SOMETHING OTHER THE "ZILLAS". WHAT HAS ANYONE TRIED ON THIS MACHINE?

• By GrizzlyRider
      It's been a while since I looked around at buying ATV tires, so just wondering where everyone is buying their ATV tires from these days? Do you just go to the dealer or do you order them online somewhere? If you get them online, who do you buy from and did you mount them yourself? Also please list your ATV tire brand. 👍
    • By Cody Smith
      Does anyone know the exact name of this part? Bottom of tire is tilting in Under the bike and top or tire is tilting out away from the bike. Not terrible but it’s a little 90 for kids want to make it safe. Just need to know exactly what the part is called. 

• By Julio Cano
      The tires which I bought on ebay cannot be balanced, it’s out of round.Tried riding and had wobble. 
      It was mounted in shop and they also put it on a rim they had sitting in the shop and same issue to confirm it.
      Are they defective ?
      They have brand new high quality tires for my  old suzuki gsxr750 and want about $600 for two tires.
      Is it worth it to pay that much or buy another set of front rear tires like Hexautoparts which has good reviews on trustpilot.com?
      Any recommendations ?
      Thank you.