Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

New to the site so I thought I'd post some pics

Well I just joined QuadCrazy so I thought I'd share some pics of my ride and some action shots.

DSC02814.jpg

My trailer I got this winter and did a lot of work to

DSC02789.jpg

My sister and I before a race

77and28.jpg

Me and my buddy Chad Wienen

Wienenattheraces.jpg

BL28-IMG_2503HR.jpg

dudehaan.png

DSC02629.jpg

A freestyle ramp in Texas

texas.jpg

superman.jpg

DSC02242.jpg

Sorry for going so picture crazy on ya. Enjoy and let me know what you think. O and for the record I'm 5'11" 265lbs. Not something you see going that big on a quad everyday haha

• 2 weeks later...

DSC02242.jpg

Nice shot! It's a great snap shot but it's inches away from being a good poster. If you cropped the shot down to where the top left corner is above the rider's left hand and expand the bottom right corner to the edge of the photo. Remove the date and that could be a killer framed shot.

Nice!

Thanks for all the comments guys. I mainly race local events around central Iowa, but made it to the walnut national last weekend. I've also gone to Silver lake Michigan, Little Sahara Oklahoma, and St. Anthony Idaho dunes, and then ridden a few tracks in Texas when I went to visit a buddy.