Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV group, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

dudehaan

New to the site so I thought I'd post some pics

Well I just joined QuadCrazy so I thought I'd share some pics of my ride and some action shots.

DSC02814.jpg

My trailer I got this winter and did a lot of work to

DSC02789.jpg

My sister and I before a race

77and28.jpg

Me and my buddy Chad Wienen

Wienenattheraces.jpg

BL28-IMG_2503HR.jpg

dudehaan.png

DSC02629.jpg

A freestyle ramp in Texas

texas.jpg

superman.jpg

DSC02242.jpg

Sorry for going so picture crazy on ya. Enjoy and let me know what you think. O and for the record I'm 5'11" 265lbs. Not something you see going that big on a quad everyday haha

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Those are some great pictures! :yes:

Thanks, yeah it's taken me a few years to get where i'm at, but it's worth every second and every penny i've sunk into my yfz

DSC02242.jpg

Nice shot! It's a great snap shot but it's inches away from being a good poster. If you cropped the shot down to where the top left corner is above the rider's left hand and expand the bottom right corner to the edge of the photo. Remove the date and that could be a killer framed shot.

Nice!

Yeah, that's a fantastic shot!!! Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

WELCOME!

The last picture is awesome!!!!!

wahhoooo awesome pictures, i love that your sister races...you should get her on here :) another fellow girl racer would be awesome to chat with!!!! what do you race??

Thanks for all the comments guys. I mainly race local events around central Iowa, but made it to the walnut national last weekend. I've also gone to Silver lake Michigan, Little Sahara Oklahoma, and St. Anthony Idaho dunes, and then ridden a few tracks in Texas when I went to visit a buddy.

Yeah great pix!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

sweet. my husband and i both race and love every second of it :) keep it rockin out there!!