crazycat

Do we have any musicians in QUAD CRAZY?

30 posts in this topic

I'm a SAXOPHONE MAN. I love playing along my favorite music, R & B; softrock;latin jazz;oldies;blues. I come home from work all tired and stressed out from it and playing my sax relaxes me right away. I know how to read a little music because of high school but I'm better at playing by ear. I usually listen to smooth jazz. Hey don't get me wrong heck I love music especially when I go riding , ROCK motivates me everytime. BLACK SABBATH, CREED, DEMON HUNTER,DISTURBED,KID ROCK, METALLICA,MOTLEY CURE,RESORTE,SLIPKNOT,SALIVA. Just checking if anyone plays music or not that's all. O yeah and a few notes on the piano and quit

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I'm a could of been but never was because I quit too early drummer.

I'm a could of been but never was because I quit too early drummer.

Iknow how to keep up a beat, a few drum rolls. A few piano, quitar notes, mostly sax. It's ok man.

I used to be a Piano and Drummer Guy.....Havent Thought about any of it in 25 yrs though....I ALWAYS wished I would have played SAX....I think its the most Soulful noise ever to come out of an instrument......Gotta bring it for around the Campfire:biggrin::wink:

I used to be a Piano and Drummer Guy.....Havent Thought about any of it in 25 yrs though....I ALWAYS wished I would have played SAX....I think its the most Soulful noise ever to come out of an instrument......Gotta bring it for around the Campfire:biggrin::wink:

Wow! Me I don't know. I'd have to drink a few to get brave enough and play a few, in order to play in front of just met friends. It would be cool though man.

. I'd have to drink a few to get brave enough and play a few, in order to play in front of just met friends. .

For some Reason......I dont think that would be Too much of a Problem around our fire....:laugh:

I would help build your courage!:cheers2c::sifonec::wink:

For some Reason......I dont think that would be Too much of a Problem around our fire....:laugh:

In that case man of course I'll do it when ever. Name the place.

I play a little guitar but everyone in TN does. :wink:

used to play a little drums.

but i listen to a lot of hardcore.

like my fav bands are

suicide silence,parkway drive, bring me the horizon, and The red shore.

That's too hard for me. My all time favorite band is Sublime. I'm pretty partial towards Slightly Stoopid too. I had a little seat time behind the kit with them. I really love the old school punk rock.

Well I can kick butt with my CD player :laugh: Listen to a little bit of everything from the late Robert Johnson to Ted Nugent.....BUT can't do country music at all.

Well I can kick butt with my CD player :laugh: Listen to a little bit of everything from the late Robert Johnson to Ted Nugent.....BUT can't do country music at all.

You gotta love the "Motor City Madman". I grew up listening to my dads classic rock, I'm addicted to it.:yes:

You gotta love the "Motor City Madman". I grew up listening to my dads classic rock, I'm addicted to it.:yes:

Do you like any of the old blues? The road that we live on had several juke joints back in the 20's era and one was even on the property that our house sits on now. Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, BB King, etc. has played on our property at one time or another here years ago....in fact Robert Johnson was poisened just a few miles from our house.

I love the blues. Really got into it when I was actively learning guitar. Very fun to play too.

I like some blues, like the basics. B.B. of course and I can handle some Muddy Waters!

I used to play the tenor saxaphone, bass clarinet, and clarinet when i was in highschool. I was in jazz band and concert band I havent played in years though. I miss it

I used to play the tenor saxaphone, bass clarinet, and clarinet when i was in highschool. I was in jazz band and concert band I havent played in years though. I miss it

Do you own a saxophone now? Only because I have the whole sax family. From soprano to baritone. They're fun to play man. Yeah same here high school marching, concert and jazz stage band. Those were the days!

Do you like any of the old blues? The road that we live on had several juke joints back in the 20's era and one was even on the property that our house sits on now. Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, BB King, etc. has played on our property at one time or another here years ago....in fact Robert Johnson was poisened just a few miles from our house.

Hello there,now BLUES I can have fun with my sax forever. Yeah all those artists are very familiar.

Do you own a saxophone now? Only because I have the whole sax family. From soprano to baritone. They're fun to play man. Yeah same here high school marching, concert and jazz stage band. Those were the days!

Cool no i dont own one but my aunt is a music director so she hooked me up. I do own a clarinet though.

I pretend to play the drums but wouldnt dare call myself a musician. Hey stoopidbot1 there is a Sublime tribute band called Wrong way. They play here in the south around GA, AL, and TN. ---- WRONG WAY: A Tribute To Sublime ---- That should be there site and they also have a Myspace page. I just saw them play Saturday, have been to many of their concerts and they always do a great show.

Have you ever seen Slightly Stoopid? Bradley Nowell discovered them. I played drums for them for a while.

My son plays Sax in the school concert and jazz bands. It is a good blues instrument too.

Have you ever seen Slightly Stoopid? Bradley Nowell discovered them. I played drums for them for a while.

Yeah , Im not positive but when I was stationed in California I think I've been to one of thier shows. They got a great sound also.

Where were you stationed?