Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Raptor 700 is no longer the king

The newest issue of QUAD (JUNE/July) they do a big-bore shootout. They compare the KTM 525, Raptor 700, Polaris 525IRS, Polaris 525SRA. The overall winner was the KTM. 2nd place but nowhere near the KTM was the Raptor. They even state that the money one would spend on the Raptor 700SE is only 1000 less than the KTM. With everything that KTM offers on there quad, one would be a fool not to go with KTM.

I really like the KTM 525 myself, but I've been reading about engine issues with it. Take a look at the Can-Am DS 450.

I can't stand CAn am. It's mainly the attitude of the Can am owners. By the time I'm ready to buy it won't be a first year quad. They wiull have the bugs worked out. I use to own a KTM dirt bike. I love them, they make superior machines. They just have to work out the kinks.

• 2 weeks later...

whenever i get a STEADY job, the ktm will be wat i get as well. i love the fact of OHLIN shocks straight from the factory!! suspension is expensv these day and the ktm with all the chromoly parts, adjustable rear axle and ohlins shocks that equals about 1500- 2000 bucks. i might even look into the 450sx

• 3 years later...