Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

anyone have a dream car?

89-96 Nissan 300zx TT for me KING OF TUNERS

0205tur_13z+nissan_300zx+engine_view.jpg

Nissan-model-219.jpg

300zx_1.jpg

too bad the twin turbos still run in the 20,000s i guess ill settle for a non turbo for now :wink:

well anyways to stay off that topic,

my dream car is a nissan skyline gtr

well i cant post a picture of one for some reason, so if someone can i would be happy(its the concept)

i have two dream cars a 1969 ford mustang gt 500 and a 1968 Chevrolet Camaro... i would post picks but it is not working..

carconsignment33.jpg

bg_keegan_1024.jpg

Either one of these will work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carconsignment33.jpg

bg_keegan_1024.jpg

Either one of these will work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/

american muscle:autoc:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By KQ300cy
      Hi all, new to the forum, looking forward to getting some help/advice on maintaining an 18 yr old atv!  So my King Quad 300, recently started running really rough (otherwise ok til this point) at anything more than idle.  After started, choke on/off, doesn't seem to matter, it shutters (Not sure how else to explain it) really bad when given throttle.  I can let the engine run for several minutes, but this never improves.  
      Fuel pump checks out ok, and I don't see any gas in the fuel pump vacuum line.  I am a novice on a carburetor, but I need to see what's going on, so after taking it apart, I have a question about this plastic part with an o-ring that is above the jet needle.  Appears as if someone rebuilt this carb, because it is extremely clean...so I am wondering if this plastic part looks to be typical for this carb...or not.  Thanks in advance for the help!

• By Wolds Alpacas
      Hello - I have just had delivered my 2004 registered King Quad 300.
      The gear change is pretty fierce.  Pretty hard to get into gear from neutral on the foot pedal and when I select reverse on the hand lever, it jumps into reverse with a hell of a kick.
      I am waiting for a service manual to arrive, but in the meantime, has anyone any suggestions please?
      Thank you.
    • By Hilltopmike
      Hi Folks,
      Just bought this 1991 King Quad and it is missing the right front axle.  It runs and drives in 2 wd, would be nice to find parts or whole axle to make the 4 wd drive work again.  A rebuildable  axle would be fine.  Any help would be great.  
      Thanks Hilltopmike

• By Wolds Alpacas
      I have just ordered a Suzuki King Quad 300 which should be here this week - it is described as "with slow running needing attention"  I am as a matter of course going to put a new spark plug in, change the oil and oil filter and blow out the air filter with compressed air - anything else I should consider?  Also, the headlights do not work - I want to change them out for LED ones anyway though. 
    • By David Land
      I have an 05 King Quad 700 that has in the past had to have the stator replaced twice.  For the past six months it has been down hard as I cannot get it to fire.  I have replaced the coil (which is the code that came up) and now I have a friend replacing the stator.  I want to see if the new stator does the trick.  Drain the old fuel, and replace with 100% Ethanol free fuel, and see if that does the trick.  The local Suziki dealer will not work on it as it is over 10 years old.  So the nearest dealer is 90 miles away.  The last thing I can do after that (provided the other fixes do not work) is replace the ECM/ECU.  I also read that there was a recall on the ECM/ECU, so I need to check on that.  All of the grounding has been checked, so if anyone has an idea, I would greatly appreciate the insight.

Kindly,

David
  • Similar Tagged Content