Quantcast

What did you get?

Just wondering what everyone got for X-mas? I got a steering stabilizer and a rear linkage for my quad. Do to technical difficulties I did not got my shocks. and now they are no longer available at that price.:cry: And I got a steering wheel for my Xbox360. I'm addicted to the game Baja. I would say what Kristin got but I think there is a 10,000 word limit on these post!LMAO

Happy Holidays everyone.

I got 4 new Douglas red label rims for my quad with Razr tires on the front rims ( already got the razr back tires). I also got powermadd hand guards :o). I cant wait to see my quad all pimped out. I got a Klipsch ipod doc, the entire national lampoon vacation series.

My honey got a playstation 3 with guitar hero world tour and atv vs mx untamed. It was a good christmas. :wink::yes:

well glad to hear youre still alive in kickin' BB :)

I got new gear...a new aero hoodie, a new tanzanite ring <33, sexy little things from Victoria's Secret, the new Britney CD YEY!, a spice rack, blender and mixer cause i'm girly like that lol

Nick gotta sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 661 helmet from our dogs :)

check it out:

08FLIGHT_WARP_2.jpg

Very nice helmet. Congrats Nick!!! Oh yeah congrats on the Victoria Secrets stuff too. "Nick"...

I got a Big Daddy Kitchen Aid Mixer, a deep fryer, grill cleaner and a sweet shooting vest. If you didn't get it I like to cook. I built my Dad a guitar for his present I am sorta proud of that. I put his initials in the headstock. It sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. I am very Blessed!!!!!

Very nice helmet. Congrats Nick!!! Oh yeah congrats on the Victoria Secrets stuff too. "Nick"...

bahahha, thanks :) i'll tell him that for ya....he loves it when i get presents that are for him to...ya know like the tool set we got from my dad, cause it gets used on my quad too, the tie down straps that hold my quad in too, ohhh and those little silky things that I get to prance around in from Victoria's...bhahahah:laugh::biggrin::wink:

baaaaaaaahahahahha there you go Bot :) She'll love it. and I bet she'll use it a time or two...I never thought i'd use our impacts...until I had to change my tires. WOw, whatta simple job that can be :)

hint for any man wanting to get something for his wifey or girl-friend...the pink box from Victoria's Secret is where it's at. Getcha some silky things and theyve got pretty nice lotions/perfumes...

Plusssssss i just seen that on tv last night they're having a huge sallleeeeee :) :) :)

Yeah the deep fryer was for both of use but I consider it mine. My 18th wedding anniversary is today and I am thinking about going shopping for some silkies for my lovely wife. :wink::biggrin: :drool5c:

Congrats you two!!!!!

And, don't go borrowing those silky things.......

-TD

We actually got a Ryobi power tool set as a wedding gift. I have a feeling only my dirty paws will touch those!!!:wink:

Maybe I can build Kristin something silky and slinky!!!

Might I suggest a 125 HP bra with 18v panties....

I hear they're all the rage this year.......

-TD