Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Fallen soldier

its a great loss to our sport.

he had about a 7% chance of living through the surgery he had on sunday. but died due to comlications of the surgery sunday night at 11:03pm.

i pray that God comforts his family and friends in this horrible time. :(

heres a link to bracelets honoring jeremy lusk. all money goes to his family and friends.

Jeremy Lusk Wrist Band

btw bot, not to sound like a dick, but twitch is jeremy steinburg.

Edited by powermaddd400ex

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?
    • By Gwbarm
      I just heard Tommie Smothers died, I watched his show in the 60s, it was a great show one of the best. He will be missed, if not for Mom liked you best, then definately for YOYO MAN and his state of YO.
    • By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By CJRenaJohnson
      Has anyone been here? I have been there a few times this year and I love it! It is quite muddy in parts of it, but there is something for EVERYONE there! They just hosted the season opener for Championship Mud Racing there and it was awesome! Its one of my favorite privately owned parks in this whole region!
    • By Gunny
      Hope you enjoy the video ....