Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

We lost one of the major role players in the FMX world. Jeremy Lusk passed away the other day as a result of a horrific crash. From the video it looked like he snapped his neck on impact.

R.I.P. Pitbull.:frown:

Edited by Stoopidbot1

its a great loss to our sport.

he had about a 7% chance of living through the surgery he had on sunday. but died due to comlications of the surgery sunday night at 11:03pm.

i pray that God comforts his family and friends in this horrible time. :(

heres a link to bracelets honoring jeremy lusk. all money goes to his family and friends.

Jeremy Lusk Wrist Band

btw bot, not to sound like a dick, but twitch is jeremy steinburg.

Edited by powermaddd400ex

Yeah...sorry 'bot, but Lusk is Pitbull and Twitch is Stenberg.....

But, we know where your senitments were going......

Tough break for Lusk.....

-TomD

Oops, I knew that he was the pitbull, right before I posted this I was reading something about twitch and had it in the head.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Rick Shropshire
      Im rick, and im new here. I just got a Bayou 220 for $125. It locks up after a few rounds, Im pulling the motor now to see wtf. It didnt rattle or knock when it fires a few short times and it cranks and cranks with the starter before it locked up again. Ill know more tonight, but I actually bought it for the wheels to upgrade a G1 golf cart but if I can fix it, Ill keep it a bike, otherwise it gets cut up and merged with a golf cart. I have a larger bayou rear axle merging with a honda shadow vtwin 1100cc shaft drive bike and and yamaha golf cart. I am building "Frank" or "Frankie" the monster cart with around 10 to 12 inch and 26's. I like building modified toys especially when its done and it works, and doesnt cost me a fortune! lol I can weld and all that crap, been a mechanic all my life, I fix shit!! Im just disabled now and not as pliable as I was 20 years ago. I still fix shit, just takes me longer now with health and age, and Im on a low budget now. Good thing I have tools to do things myself or I'd be forced to be a couch potato. Anyway, thanks for letting me join. I have already read lots of cool threads and cant wait to show more pics of my progress

• By gpenberthy
      my o4 polaris 4x4 lost power just going down road at 10 miles an hour . Had only been on it for 20 minutes. Engine still ran just no power. Shifted into reverse had little power. Shifted back in forward and it ran for about 5 minutes then no power again. Was afraid to drive it any further so towed it back to cabin while still running..  It had power once again for a few mintues. No smell of anything burning . Several years ago I had to replace belt becasue it did something similiar. Could it be the belt again?

• By Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
      In this video, Jonathan checks and adjusts the valves clearances on a Honda Foreman 450. On this unit, the exhaust valve had excessive clearance.   Resurgence Small Engine Inc.      
    • By davefrombc
      This video  of BMW  engines being  manufactured in China very well  illustrates where  all  the  unskilled repetitive  jobs  have gone, and  why  they're not coming  back in America  or anywhere  else.  What  BMW  has  done   in  China  is  being repeated  by every  industry  everywhere. If it  can be  automated, it will  be and except  for  a  handful of  operators the only  people  employed  by those businesses  will  be  tradesmen maintaining  the robots.
      Education  and trades training is  far  more important today  than it  has  ever  been.