BuckBilly

What offroad vehicles would you buy if money was not a conern?

1. Sportsman 850 XP

2. 750 KingQuad

3. Yamaha Rhino

4. Honda Rubicon 500

5. Suzuki 500 quadracer

6. Polaris Outlaw 525 s

7. polaris 550 Sportsman XP

8. Honda 700 xx

9. Kawasaki 250 Tecate ATC

10. Polaris Rzr

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I think I would have one of every sport quad, maybe a few utes. RZR s

And one of these

Bladwin.jpg

and one of these, a full race ready Rhino.

sickrhino.jpg

You never said what yr tecate.....

I would take my Buddies 86 Or find an 87

IMG_3973.jpg

I would use the rest of the money to find the Parts for it...:laugh:

That or you can borrow #9 on my list and have some fun on me!!!!!!:elvis::elvis::elvis:

ktm 450sx

ktm525xc

yfz450r

rock crawler

trophy truck

race ready rhino

and a 1984 4x4 chevy k1500 with a 6 inch lift and 36 inch tires on beadock rims

I'm going to start working on a 2000 ford ranger i got, has no motor or transmission, i'm going to lift it, get the fiberglass stadium truck body. put some nice thick tires on it and have a sweet sand runner

and for the forum i would pick up a jeep cherokee prob 94 or a 96 with manuel 5 speed tranny switch out the axles, add some here and their stuff to the engine add the catback exhaust to it possibly borla get me a 4 inch lift or 4 1/2 and 33 inch mud tires possibly super swampers, nothing to fancy just want something to go through the mud

for atv a arcitc cat trv with crush locks 32 "gorilla tires and gorilla axles 5 inch lift and get steel horses in texas to trick out the motor so its a 1000cc atv... but i would only do that if i didnt live in new york cause their is no were to go with something like that were i live

and a popo 850 xp with 29.5 laws

Edited by outlander560

ouch bb that one really hurt...lol
Did not mean to offend I have no problem with AC. My point is biggest is not the best.

no man it was just a joke lol i didnt mean it to sound like i took offense to ur comment sorry

Edited by outlander560

jeeps r pretty good in the mud but i prefer using them for rock crawlin

good come back, i was about to say man! just get some old 500 dollar chevy for mudding.

i'm about to install a 4 inch lift on my Grand Cherokee :)

wat year grand cherokee u got? and wat kinda lift got im trying to find a jeep lift for my jeep cherokee but i dont want to spend 900-1000 for one

I have a 1996, i see them on ebay for 500-700 4.5 and you can get a easy 2 incher for like 100 dollars or less.

yea the budget lifts arent bad was thinking about get a 3 inch and just adding the blocks to the back and front so i can get more lift from that... i was thinking ebay but i dont want to pay that much and find out its missing bolts shocks or something that but thanks for the info... then again im 16 so i think ill settle with my jeep for now ill pay it off and spend money on a lift later down the line... but wat kind of lift u get?

yea the budget lifts arent bad was thinking about get a 3 inch and just adding the blocks to the back and front so i can get more lift from that... i was thinking ebay but i dont want to pay that much and find out its missing bolts shocks or something that but thanks for the info... then again im 16 so i think ill settle with my jeep for now ill pay it off and spend money on a lift later down the line... but wat kind of lift u get?

1992-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 3.5" Suspension Lift Kit (EZ-Ride) - Jeep Grand Cherokee Lift Kits

Check this deal out. 3.5 for under 600. damn good deal.:huh:

well if no money was a problem then i would own every damn quad that has ever been made and a shot load of custom quads!

well this is another old 1 ..... hey bb can you update the wish list ?.. i would prolly have to have the arctic cat 1000 mud cat and a renegade 800

If money was no concern I would buy one of each and then just try em all out to see which one I would keep.