Quantcast

Anyone here play video games?

I've been playing the MX vs. Quad franchise. I liked Unleashed and Untamed, but I've been reading a lot about the new one coming out, Reflex, and I can't wait. They added stuff like road divits actually messing with your ride, and a realistic streaming system.

There's a new trailer for this up on youtube, looks like we might get a GREAT quad game!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PtwyJnRqyE]YouTube - MX VS ATV REFLEX TRAILER[/ame]

• 1 month later...

One more:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pOvtsv4Wyg]YouTube - MX vs. ATV Reflex, Rider Reflex Trailer![/ame]

So you'd actually have to use one stick on the controller to control the rider, one to control the quad... that seems pretty cool. I dunno how anyone who's never been on a quad enough to really grasp how they work would have an easy time with this, but I'm looking forward to it.

BTW, I got banged up so I've got plenty of time for video games (if you were wondering)!

Will end up like every other atv game out there. Pretty crappy. Nothing beats getting on the real thing and after about 5min jumping a fake bike or atv and doing the exact same stunts gets really old.

Im not wasting my money on it im getting Left 4 Dead 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and BattleField BadCompany 2.

Will end up like every other atv game out there. Pretty crappy. Nothing beats getting on the real thing and after about 5min jumping a fake bike or atv and doing the exact same stunts gets really old.

Of course it doesn't beat getting on the real thing. I'm sure strapping on the pads and playing in an actual NFL game is much better than playing Madden. It's a game, it shouldn't be held in comparison to the real thing.

As far as it getting old, I think the previous games in the MX series hold up. Controlling the rider means it's not easy to land insane stunts, and this looks like it will be more in depth. Plus with online play and trophies, I think it'll have more replay value than you think.

Of course it doesn't beat getting on the real thing. I'm sure strapping on the pads and playing in an actual NFL game is much better than playing Madden. It's a game, it shouldn't be held in comparison to the real thing.

As far as it getting old, I think the previous games in the MX series hold up. Controlling the rider means it's not easy to land insane stunts, and this looks like it will be more in depth. Plus with online play and trophies, I think it'll have more replay value than you think.

very well said:yes:

However,,,,I do agree with some of the "Gets Old" part.....Move on when that happens....Hell,,,,,If I could Find my old PONG Game or my Atari at my Moms I would be more than happy to play that now:yes: Its always nice to REVISIT Games you thought were OLD and PLAYED to potential...I just remembered I have a Commodore 64 over there too.....I can play games on that as well:biggrin::huh::wink:

very well said:yes:

However,,,,I do agree with some of the "Gets Old" part.....Move on when that happens....Hell,,,,,If I could Find my old PONG Game or my Atari at my Moms I would be more than happy to play that now:yes: Its always nice to REVISIT Games you thought were OLD and PLAYED to potential...I just remembered I have a Commodore 64 over there too.....I can play games on that as well:biggrin::huh::wink:

Yea that's the good thing about good games coming out every few months, once you're done with one, you can move on to the other.

But nowadays, there's so many ways to play if a game is half decent it shold never get old. For example, I see myself playing this 1 player as well as with friends, PLUS I can play online.. it's never the same experience.

And as for revisiting old games, I've got my old NES hooked up as we speak. Excitebike is just as good as I remember it being.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...