Quantcast

Say hello to Pinky!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Airborne
      Hey guys/ gals 
      wife and i purchased 2 new machines in 2020, she actually surprised me when i said lets just look.  ....lol 
      next thing i know salesman called us saying our machines were ready for delivery,i fell in love w/ the kodiak 700; she got the 450. Both are the “ SE “ models , ..fast forward winch installed , plow ready for snow. I cannot praise it enough , however ill say theres times i will take her smaller quad out on trails and i actually enjoy it more lol , dont get me wrong the 700 is a Beast ...i pull trees outa woods, use it for multiple tasks on our property , its big.  Lol and the power was shocking ....then i hop on my wifes and its a different ride , almost feels like a snappy go cart in the woods. Lol.  It just goes and its fun to blast around on .... so i guess im lucky ..... 
      point here if your looking for nice machine for wife ,look hard at the 450 , power steering and plenty of power , weve met several people on trails and the question comes up “ how about a choice for my wife , we point them to this ..... 
      the Be ast is just amazing for work plowing snow is great, and it just works hard but loves to play ...... oh well just smiling with them figured id share some ramblings ...ride safe guys 
    • By Rich1028
      Video from Leota Michigan on our Honda 400's
      5-30-2020
      Was A nice Afternoon.

• By StolenATV
      On Wednesday, September 18, our ATV was stolen from in front of our house after the locks were cut. This was around 2-3:15 AM.
      We realize the likelihood of ever finding the four-wheeler again is slim to none, but we had to try and put the word out there. We have put countless hours in to restoring this Banshee. It was more than just a passion project, it also was our investment for a down payment for our future house. We are devastated and beyond heart-broken. If you see any suspicious postings on Facebook Marketplace, Letgo, Craigslist, etc., or have any other information, please contact us or the Prince William County PD.
      *Update* We received a tip last night that it was possibly posted on Facebook Marketplace around 8AM yesterday morning with only pictures of the front and of the back of the ATV. The description only said: PM for more details. This came up in someone’s FB Marketplace feed that has it set for a 50 mile radius from Hartwood, VA. She also has her feed set to automatically translate everything into Spanish, so It could also possibly be posted in Spanish.
      WHAT WAS STOLEN:
      2004 Yamaha Banshee YFZ 350
      White plastics with bright green and pink graphics/stickers
      STOLEN FROM:
      Prince William County, Triangle, Virginia
      $500 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO RECOVERY. BONUS FOR CONVICTION.
      The post Stolen From Our Front Porch – 2004 Yamaha Banshee YFZ 350 appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Robert Dabe
      Thanks to our first responders, and the marvelous tools they have today
      I'm an experienced ATC rider, but the last time riding one was 1996.
      A couple of weeks ago I really got the bug to go riding again. I ended up buying a 2000 Honda TRX400EX in decent shape, and took it up to the Interlake State Recreation Area, near Linville, In, yesterday. The park sets on an area where coal had been mined. there are a lot of rocks there. It was a cool day so I made sure wear thermal underwear. I rode mostly easy trails until I felt more confident. The trails were pretty wet, but still manageable, until I went down one hill too many. I wasn't unable to climb up the other side. I spent a couple of hours trying to figure a way out. In the end I pulled the key, and started walking, back to the parking lot. The more I walked, the darker it got. It turned out I was on the wrong trail. I turned around and wend on a different trail. My legs were very sore so I took a break, and laid down under a tree, and shivered. I had fallen several times in the darkness. One thing that really helped my rescue was the ability of the Sheriff to ping my phone, and locate my truck.
      Around 5:00 am I heard a drone, then saw some headlights. I walked down to them. It turned out they were looking for me. I didn't know they were part of larger group. They took me to the ambulance, and started checking me out. Once that was done I got to see the tools they had at their hands. Each of the people looking for me were assigned a radio number, that was tracked by the main computer. The screen showed the searchers paths. Where they had been, and where they were at any given time. Once they determined I was ok to go home, I was in between the ambulance and a second vehicle. I can't provide enough praise to people dedicated to helping others. 
      Now the, rest of the story... Before leaving home I told my wife I was going to do some riding, for about an hour. After not hearing from me for many hours, she decided to call the Sheriff for help. She gave him all the information she could. She knew the color of my truck, the ATV, and my phone number. I am very happy she looks out for me. You can bet this won't happen again. Thanks sweetie!
      All of this could had been avoided if I was riding with another person, and had my phone with me. 
    • By StolenATV
      My husband purchased this atv for me, his wife last December because he’s been out of town for 3 years and missed many birthdays and holidays. Last night on November 14th we went to bed. I stayed up until 1 in the morning on November 15th. At 4:30am I woke up to the atv gone. It had locks on the breaks. We still owe about $8740 on it.
      The post Stolen from our house in Porter Texas appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article