Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mikeexplorer

2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 Wiring Diagram

Wiring diagram for 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4

do you suppose the wiring diagram for a 2008 is the same as 2007?

need help got 2008 700 4x4 two problems 1 the dash keeps flashing volts put in a new battery still got the problem and 2 the steering when i take off it pulls hard to the left can any bodytell me what might be the problem with these problems

thanks

i have read that if you disconnect the multipin to the pod display, clean it, and dielectric grease it, that may solve it.

if you can raise the rear of the bike, rotate the wheels separately, if you dont have resistance on the left one, you might have an axle/cv joint problem ...

hopefully an A/C guy will jump in ...

you need to check the connector from your stator. they are very prone to failure! the connector melts and causes a short. this connector is of poor design. as for the pulling to the side your caliper may be seizing or a very bad wheel bearing. i dont know the history of your machine so its hard to tell

also you need to check battery voltage (at the battery)when your machine is running. should be 13