Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

lazyboy

1998 yamaha warrior 350 long travel a arms

anyone know where I can get long travel a arms for my 98 warrior 350??

thanks

Edited by Ajmboy

I don't know about a true long travel setup, but you can definately get a good set of +2 a-arms that will give you a wider stance, you would want to add some good aftermarket shocks too cause the longer arms will have a mushy ride with stock shocks. Check out this ebay link, you may see something you like here.

yamaha warrior a arms, buy and sell ATV Parts on eBay Motors

Have you tried motor Motosport or Bike Bandit?

* Adjusted your thread title to a more specific description of your question

thanks for the responses.. ive looked around and they are really expensive.. altho the ebay ones seem to be the best bet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By quadtech62
      I have a 02 Warrior i am trying to build a wiring harness i have looked in the manual and  i am confused... the pick up has 2 wires.  W/R W/G The source rotation coil has 2 wires. One is Red other is white/blue. The manual shows the  the white and blue wire connected to the w/g  right after the stator... so why is these 2 wires connected?  Does not show w/b wire at cdi 
      i have looked at many options with no luck if someone has a 2002-2004 warrior and can take a pic of the wires and location at cdi i would really appreciate it. Thanks
    • By Chase Cook
      I have a Yamaha warrior 350 and it has a brand new head and piston set. The piston has some scoring on the sides so I bought a new piston kit and it should be here tomorrow. The bottom of the cylinder head still has the cross haching on it but the mod and top don't and still looks good. Do I have to rehone it or no? No would be a great answer LOL.. need help. Also if I do is there another way to rehone it without a honing tool.. don't have one..
    • By StolenATV
      I’m filing report in morning. Only 5 people knew it was there. Simple. I bought this for my autistic kid. The thieves KNEW this. My kid never got to ride it. My bf is the prime suspect
      The post Stolen 2003 Yamaha Warrior 350 appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Chase Cook
      Have a Yamaha Worrior 350 and replaced everything on it now except the stator.. could that be the problem for it not starting. It's getting everything it needs to run, but the dude who I got it from said he had it running and had a new stator in it but it blew/started smoking, and then it shut off and didn't mess with it since. Was wondering if that could happen and if that's true.. if so I'll buy a new stator and I know it won't blow because every electronic component is replaced on that ATV, except the starter.. have to get a new one because mine blew up in the inside. So need help..
    • By goldeneagle
      I have a 2000 warrior thats seems to run fine. But I am having a problem with the gas boiling in the tank. Does anyone else have this problem or can anyone give me suggestions on how to fix this issue? Thanks Bill.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By weblex
      Problem: The ATV starts and runs at idle perfectly. But as soon as I open the throttle, the engine starts to slow down until it stops. On the attached video you can hear the sound of how it works: see video below
      Prehistory: there is a Polaris Sportsman 500 1998, which for about 1.5 years stood in repair, including also replacing CDI with one taken from the same ATV. Finally, the vehicles were on wheels, traveled several kilometers and overheated - forgot to fill the antifreeze Came back home in small moves. The next trip started well, but after 10 km there was a feeling of a small drop in power (even as the vehicle got warm completely) but still drives. Next trip - the situation is repeated. The next test of ATV through time and a huge loss of power from the very beginning. The engine sneezes, does not want to go more than 5 mph.

What has been done: the carburetor has been replaced with a new one (inexpensive, $ 40), a new spark plug, a new ignition coil, the engine head has been removed, the piston is in good condition, valves were corrected - but the problem was definitely not in them.

Ignition control unit is suspected. Who faced similar? Please help in solving the problem.
      Thanks in advance.

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By dyyjrr9
      I just got a 1991 Yamaha Moto 4 for my son and I am looking for a service repair manual. I know that the timing chain needs replaced.
    • By alexcross324
      Hi all, I try to find this manual in the threads but you have a lot of stock here
      Cannot find this particular manual.
      I found it for YFM200 but not sure if they are the same.
      Thanks if you could help me with that.
      Im new here so if I did something wrong, please tell me.
    • By davidwestfall
      looking for direct shift shifting lever that properly fits my 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 and fits my foot the same as a stock 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 shifting lever fits my foot