Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

December 2009 ATV Photo Contest! (UPDATED)

I'll be the first. :) Me on my quad with lovely Bot to the right chillin in the October Snow...ya, the holidays hadn't hit yet, but snow=holidays. haha

9432_152895073092_749473092_2907818_7654857_n.jpg

Can we post just snow pics as a holiday entry? Maybe the theme should change as there are no entries really except joet, and that one is just snow really....or maybe some more clarification.

hey, when you don't have christmas lights.....show has to do. If it loses, it loses. but as it stands, I'm the front runner. :D haha

We've just updated this contest theme due to the fact that we have received low participation up to this point.

Updated Theme: "Best Winter/Holiday Theme With Your ATV" (Photo MUST include your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV)

"Winter/Holiday Theme" can include anything festive, wintry, snowy, Christmas'y...so be creative!

Good Luck!

I just dug out an older photo which was taken 3 or 4 years ago right around Christmas. We got a nice storm, which held the roads open for quads! Allot of snow and allot of fun! Notice the church in the backround..around the front was a Nativity Scene...:wink:

5492-Holiday-ATV-Riding.jpg

Algonac, Mi Jan 09 on Anchor Bay at the drags me and my boys.

P.S. Got a sock on my hand cause there is a cast under there ..was a broken winter.

snow.jpg

Oklahoma Dirt-Slingers participating in Claremore, Oklahoma Christmas Paraded of Lights.

IMG_0001a.JPG

Edited by madkaw

BB you are the man. That would make a wonderful xmas card.

BB you are the man. That would make a wonderful xmas card.
:notworthy::notworthy::bow::bow::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:

1st Post...Good luck everyone. Looks like a great site =)

100_5265.jpg

Edited by eldog

ok.. this is my son on my 400ex in the snow ... i dont have any of me on my quad in the snow ... he is 7 years old in this pic. and i have more of him riding it in the snow ...

back yard020.jpg

57d773314de49_backyard020.jpg.b0893e15746d035127dc1ecd5585f39a.jpg