Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Outlander400XT

Has the Can-Am Got respect yet?

I was just wondering if the Can Am is still the unwanted stepchild in the ATV world ? I saw good and bad for all ATV makes. The Can -Am is no different. Just wondering if it has gotten more popular yet!! :wink:

I think price still hurts them some. Lack of dealerships does not help. After riding an 800 Renagade , I think they need to spend less on adds and more on fine tuning it for the everyday rider. It was awesome going straight , but was lacking in the turning department. Over all I think they are on par with the competition.

I think it is the price and the attitude of most Can Am owners that make them the black sheep. SOME Can Am owners are the most arrognat pricks around.

I think it is the price and the attitude of most Can Am owners that make them the black sheep. SOME Can Am owners are the most arrognat pricks around.

Wow, things I guess with some has not changed much.

The Can-Am did not get much flack or their owners until BRP changed the name and started a major advertising campaign. I thought by now most would have grown out of it after several years had passed. Arrogance a strong word but could be used also towards the statement or statements that had been made time after time on this site and a few other sites by other Brand users.

I have not put a thread on here in a long time and was just testing the waters for a Can-Am Rider on this site. Stoopipbot you once said "Hey all them post are jut in fun, don't take em seriously on this site or ATV Fan. So I never take you Seriously !!The problem is some of the Can-Am /BRP users may. I think we are all proud of what we ride and think its great that some are fanatics about their Quads! LOL! So are we the BRP Can-Am Owners/Ryders .

Buck Billy , I liked your comments about the handling on the 800. Not sure if they can Tame it though yet because of all that Power is why it is so hard to handle it. I would disagree with the Advertising though . One, because it is not that easy and their sales would fall off and sell less due to the premium price they are asking. They need to advertise like they do. 2ND I think that all the Advertising they do is a great help in the the ATV world in promoting the Sport . They are dumping allot of $ everywhere and it really does help support all of those trying to make a living at this Sport which in-turn in the long run keeps cost down for others by not sacrificing funds they could spend elsewhere to improve their Quads.

I own a small business and I too gain from my competitors Advertising all the time.

Sorry this turned into a Blog , but I thinks its time that Riders out there stop attacking other Quads especially the BRP riders cause they do contribute allot more than we all know.

That is why I capitalized the word some. Not all of them are. The fact is they make great machines. I have ran inot lots of owners on the trails that are just rediculous. It doesn't matter if my quad goes through the same stuff they did, theirs is still better because it did it like this.... BLAH BLAH

i know can-am is a huge member in the mud boggin tournys..and like you said outlander400xt the advertising they do does contribute to the sport..i think there doing a pretty good job....i like there machines and the design very much...only complaint would be there prices(very high)

I have not put a thread on here in a long time and was just testing the waters for a Can-Am Rider on this site.

The short time I was on QuadCrazy I have noticed everyone has been welcoming for the most part. I love to come online and see what is new here. Most will not treat you differently because of what ATV you ride. If you have respect for the site and those on it then they will return the same respect. I think that is true with any forum.

Now I can never understand brand bashing. I think it is mainly due to the brand loyal guys getting upset when another manufacturer comes out with a better ATV than their brand. I constantly hear this on the trail and it gets annoying fast. The funny part is that the guys that brag the most are the ones I am pulling back to the trailer at the end of the day. Each manufacturer has their good points and bad.

I have not put a thread on here in a long time and was just testing the waters for a Can-Am Rider on this site.

Heck...we have a forum moderator named Outlander...How much Can-Am/BRP friendlier can we get....:wink:

QUADCRAZY is different than other sites and would not put it in the same category. Pretty much, everyone here is nice, normal, and friendly. At least that's my opinion.

I agree, this site is pretty much free of brand bashing. I have the most out of date 450 sport quad available. I will never switch from Honda(unless it's a KTM) but I will not bash another brand. i will give my opinion on a certain model and I will explain why I dislike or like that quad.

You treat me with respect and i will do the same without hesitation.

I will tell you one thing.....can-am/bombardier has definitely earned my respect. I have always been a kawi/suzuki guy and i just recently picked up my first bombardier (ds 650). This has been by far the most reliable quad I've had. The engine is bulletproof and has plenty of balls. I was a little shaky at first about getting a bombardier due to lack of dealerships and lack of aftermarket parts for a 2000-2001 ds 650's. After riding the bike a few times those downfalls dont really matter to me anymore. The bike is awesome and is much better in the trails than I thought it would be. Definitely would recommend the ds 650 to any experienced rider that feels squished on any other bike.

Are you calling me an arrogant prick mike? I thought we were friends? :P

I do say my quad is better then any others, but mostly i'm just talking shit. but it did suprise me in the Adelanto GP last Feb. I was in the top 5 in my class till i wrecked in the infield on the first lap....still finished 11th.

Are you calling me an arrogant prick mike? I thought we were friends? :P

I do say my quad is better then any others, but mostly i'm just talking shit. but it did suprise me in the Adelanto GP last Feb. I was in the top 5 in my class till i wrecked in the infield on the first lap....still finished 11th.

I know you're just flapping jaw when you brag about yours and talk crap about mine... I've passed you enough times to verify who is better!LMAO:laugh:

I know you're just flapping jaw when you brag about yours and talk crap about mine... I've passed you enough times to verify who is better!LMAO:laugh:

My quad has the lead by default right now.....you were so far in last place in the GP, you didn't even start. haha

IM NOT A PRICK. LOL I just ride for fun. I have to say yes I do love mine and yes they are expensive.