Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Three word story time II

Let's start a new game (as you can see I'm in the game mood today), we had version I of this that was started back in 2007 (here), that story went on for a bit...so let's start a new one with some of our new and old members.

Rules: You can only post three words for your part.

No double-posting. You can post again as long as there's a post after your last one.

There once was....

and smelling like (this is getting disgusting, I blame BB for taking it in this direction!!!)

McDonald's on fire

(I take full blame on the direction this thread is going)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By anryu451
      I cannot get this drum off, I already have another drum and backplate on order because I've ruined this one trying to get it off. Completely rusted to splines. I cant fit any hub or wheel puller known to mankind onto these lug studs to try and pull it off, I'm really running out of ideas.
    • By Gilbey
      Anyone have any good ideas to clean the gear position sensor on 2007 250 Sunl atv? Getting some false readings that it is in
      neutral...
    • By Nathan Knowles
      Hey everyone! new quad guy here so I purchased a Chinese quad yes I know rookie mistake but all I wanted was just something to bomb around in.
      So I serviced it, changed the oil and filter new spark plug and cleaned the carb and topped up on gear oil and new battery but the issue is I can get it started and go but if I let off the throttle it stalls out, I have 1 or 2 vacuum hoses I can't quite figure out 
      And my 4x4 actuator doesn't engage but I haven't played around with that much yet 

• By JacobSlabach
      recently picked up some project bikes off CL for cheap.  got a honda fourtrax (the ancient 4x4 kind with the straight axle in the front as well as the rear and a back-up kick-start)  plastics are crap, but my goal is to get running like a champ and patch the plastics up and sell to one of my many friends that want a reliable 4x4 for dirt cheap and doesnt care what it looks like.
      so the former owner says it needs carb rebuilt, but its sat for 3+ years since so who knows.  things I see:  carb is missing (he gave me a box of parts along with the bike), engine turns over and feels good with kick-start, brakes need work, battery missing (That always puts me off, cause then I know most likely someone's been tampering with the electrical.
    • By Steven Workman
      So I have a Honda Fourtrax 300 year 1988. The ignition doesn’t start it with no sound. The headlights won’t turn on. It has a brand new charged battery, fuses are good, oil is good, gas is good, reverse is rusted, it shifts good, won’t jumpstart but when you try it will turn over, it will start if you jump the solenoid give it gas and spray starter fluid on the breather but it won’t stay on long but will stay on for the little time it does by itself. I don’t know what’s wrong and I need help!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Jw7054
      Alright so I know that they all have their goods and bads. My options are the raptor 660 or 700(probably 700), ds650, outlaw 525, predator 500, or trx700. Before you rant and say this one is the period, I will have a budget of around $3000 tops. So that is however much I spend. After buying a raptor(660), ds650 and predator, I would have at absolute most $1000 dollars left. How ever with the raptor 700, outlaw 525, and trx I would be surprised to have any money left over. Now the extra money
      Now what I know, the ds650 is a pig stock, needs uncorked and tuned and has no reverse but can be a beast and rides good, the raptor 700 is a wheelier and way better than the 660 but neither can hill climb very well, the 660 is tippy and weaker and hard to tune. The outlaw is fast and expensive but rides like a dream but can't power slide, the predator is okay. Good power good shocks, just a good quad but has some reliability issues. And the trx700xx that is a dream but is like 4k and don't come up from sale much. Correct me if I am wrong with any of these statements. So which would u choose AND WHY, I don't give a shit that u can owned a Yamaha since they started making em, why would u choose the one u chose. Thanks, and yes I did post this on multiple forums to get more views and more responses.
      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    • By ryan93
      the internet and my tires on my quad are telling me two different things, please help me figure this out and maybe recommend what type of tread to use, dirt riding
    • By Gunny
      Went for a ride out in the desert to look for an old railroad tunnel ... What a Great Day !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unLFQele9bM]14 May 2014 Black Rock To Eureka - YouTube[/ame]
      If you're one of them guys or gals that does everything on a mobile device, you'll have to watch the video here ....
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By FortmanShop
      2000 Bayou misses out about half the time.
      I have done the following
      Cleaned the Carburetor.
      Replaced the plug and check the plug wire, its wire, Checked the plug boot it ohms out at 500 ohms
      Motor has 125# compression.
      I did find a barked place on the pickup coil wiring coming out of the motor case.
      I pulled the cover and ohm the pickup coil. It ohms at 470 ohms. I repaired the barked insulation and reinstalled.
      I replaced the igniter with a new one.
      I was told that the voltage regulator could be the problem so I unplugged it and made made sure the battery was fully charged and started it and ran it off the battery only. Still misses out.
      I added a jumper wire to ground on the igniter to make sure there was not a bad ground somewhere. I also added a hot wire to the igniter to be assured that the key or kill switch was not the problem.
      Nothing I have done has corrected the problem.
      Attached is a video. Note: the video camera does not show what the human eye sees. The timing light does not light when it misses but the human eye sees that it is dim during the times the video shows it not flashing.
      [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlSE7bIhWI8&list=HL1396568821[/ame]
      Any Help any of you guys or gals can give me will be appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By loco_moto
      Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum and need some help with an old moto4. I just put the cylinder and head back on after having it bored out. I undoubtedly got my marks off when putting it back together because the piston is hitting what I assume is a valve when I turn the motor over (by hand). The cam sprocket indicator is pointed down in line with the crank indicator.it is set on the 1st mark to the right of the "T". Am I completely off track or just a little off. Any help is appreciated.