Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

My wife and I have been away for a little over a week..out of state...:yes:

We got a chance to check out Hawaii and stayed in Waikiki. we flew 2 hours down to Atlanta from NY, then 10 hours direct to Honolulu.

Pretty amazing as we've never even been to the carribean. We got a chance to got to Pearl Harbor and passed the Kahloa Ranch on a drive up the coast, where you can rent an ATV, but didn't do it. Attached some pics for anyone interested in checking out the scenery.. Also got attacked by some parrots..lol....Aloha and Mahalo for reading this thread!

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

P1000888.jpg

P1000908.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg.4b3cce6df7020dfc8247555dca7117f2.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg.4d0bd9be5628a664364dda4d9a2dc2d2.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg.9fb9544537fb23099324414afb302755.jpg

P1000888.jpg.560d7257dbfa0a0c5d97d9c5047c5d02.jpg

P1000908.jpg.83c2b8ad54af1eeff84a3e552777f589.jpg

i rented an atv while i was there. the "ranch" where you tour, is the same place where they have filmed Jurassic Park and many other films. the giant "footprints" made by the dinosaurs are still there. you can ride right by them but they have had to fill them in half way due to cattle falling in and breaking their legs!

i rented an atv while i was there. the "ranch" where you tour, is the same place where they have filmed Jurassic Park and many other films. the giant "footprints" made by the dinosaurs are still there. you can ride right by them but they have had to fill them in half way due to cattle falling in and breaking their legs!

Yep, that's what I heard. We did not have time to do it. We went out there with a group. Hopefully we will be able to get out there again down the road.

Nice getaway AB, did you get the snow shoveling withdrawals while you were there? lol:wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By quadmaniac
      The websites below will show you ATV laws and some stats for each state.
      ATV Laws and Information - By State
      ATV Legislation - By State
    • By mikeexplorer
      PA Residents, please take a moment to send an email supporting this to [email protected]
      https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/41590987/proposed-changes-on-the-way-for-riding-atvs-on-state-forest-trails?fbclid=IwAR1EXkgtnRenBzFAKG5h1IOs7xDrNg6iedYSALckbjx2F5ZPjwdDFFij6Jc#.Xic-MeQ7aXY.facebook
      This week, the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) plans to outline proposed policy changes for ATV trails on state forest lands.  They will also be seeking public comment.
      Pennsylvania has more than 260 miles of ATV trails in state forests. The department is reviewing its policy to respond to increasing demands for riding opportunities and well as interest from local governments in expanding tourism.
      “The purpose of the policy is to provide guidance to DCNR when acquiring, developing and managing lands for ATV use by the public,” Secretary Cindy Adams Dunn said.
      There had been a moratorium on new trail development, but the policy revisions now authorize DCNR to consider new ATV trails and connectors on state forest lands.
      “New ATV trails will be considered, while still balancing the protection of natural resources as outlined in the Environmental Rights Amendment to the Pennsylvania Constitution, and the needs of all types of recreational users on DCNR lands,” Dunn said.
      In a 2016 survey of ATV users, more than 4,800 responded with many indicating a strong desire for more long-distance trails. Pennsylvania has around 285,000 registered ATVs. On state forest lands, ATV riding is allowed only on designated trails.
      Public comment will be taken at a meeting in Harrisburg Wednesday, January 22, from 10 a.m. to noon in Room 105 of the Rachel Carson State Office Building. Written comments can be submitted to [email protected]
      The deadline to submit comments is March 27.
      More information about ATV riding is on the DCNR website.

• By David Miller
      Does anyone know how to access the check engine codes on a 2018 450 sportsman. Just changed battery and spark plug . It runs fine but the light is on and I need this to plow snow and need it reliable. Any ideas . Thanks
    • By jrhoads23
      I picked up a 2017 Polaris Sportsman 850. The previous owner rarely rode it and it only had 53 miles on it (10 hours). I believe the Polaris break in period is something like 250 miles / 50 hours or something like that at which point they suggest doing the first oil and fluid change. My question is should I do it sooner than that? I believe this was manufactured in fall of 2016 so that means the fluids in there are 3 years old. Maybe that isnt a big deal and it is still fine to wait until 50 hours, but just wanted to check
    • By Tahj
      I am looking to see why my 2005 Grizzly  660 won't crank. I have set the valves but suspect a loose timing chain.
      When working to remove the valve cover I found a "cap tensioner case" - parts #25  - #299 on Babbitts site.
      The  cover seems to bridge the valve cover and the cylinder head. What the hell is it and what surprises will I  find if I remove it?
      Uncharted territory for me.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ppalomino
      These are from our last trip at Ogemaw S&T-
      http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/ppalomin/?action=view&current=100_0146.mp4
      http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/ppalomin/?action=view&current=100_0132.mp4
      http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/ppalomin/?action=view&current=100_0131.mp4
      http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/ppalomin/?action=view&current=100_0130.mp4
      http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/ppalomin/?action=view&current=100_0147.mp4
      http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/ppalomin/?action=view&current=100_2122.mp4
      http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/ppalomin/?action=view&current=100_2152.mp4

Im on the quad and my buddy is on the cr125, rides it pinned cause it can barely make the jumps which resulted in him blowing it up mid day hence the picture of him holding the beer.. hah
      Hope you enjoyed!
    • By sledheadred
      I tried to post pics.I log in, got to pictures, click upload, then anothe page pops up saying it is for memebers only...i joined this site, why cant I post pics?Any clues ?
      I sent a message to the contact people but never heard back..
      Carl
    • By DirtDemon
      This first pic was taken Monday night, my wife is standing in about a foot of snow. It was a little deeper there from the wind, but we had a good 8-10" on the ground by Tuesday morning when the next pic was taken. The other two were taken Tuesday afternoon after I got done playing with the 500R. I got to play in the snow for a good three days straight. Rode both quads around and took my car to some empty parking lots for some snow donuts. Note the snow stuck in the wheels of the Subaru.

• By Stoopidbot1
      So my 1st race back since my shoulder injury went ok. I finished 4th out of 5 but hey, I didn't get hurt...