Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

My Junk

Thanks eveybody. Here is a spec list on everything

AMR 800 bbk

XX Cams

Ported and Polished

Brute Force cylinders

36mm Carbs ( off a CBR 600 )

Big Kevs Performance intakes

VFJ Stage 3 Clutch

VFJ #4 clutch spring

LTE Dual Exhaust

+10 Swingarm

Boondockers Nitrous w/ a 30hp shot

ASR udjustable upper a-arms

IMS pegs and Heel Guards

Hardkore +3 billet hubs

Jettirm seat cover

CCP Steering Stabalizer

Rox anitivibe risers

Rox dash

Fasst Flex Bars w/ ODI grips

Maier Hood

AC Racing Bumper

HD Tie Rods

Big Kevs Performance stator cover

22" Dunestar dual rib fronts

25" Skat Trak 12 paddle - Trpple buffed - Extremes

Im sure I probably missed something but thats all I can think of right now, lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By slide187
      So I changed out the steel winch cable on my CForce 800-2 to a synthetic I had gotten when I had my old outlander and just never put it on. That wasn’t too difficult but I had to open up the hole in the spool a bit to get the tail thru. But I got it thru put the set screw back in and wound it up. It’s one of those Amsteel type cables, 50’ with an 8’ sliding protection sleeve on the hook end. And I put on an aluminum hawse with a rubber stopper and new hook. (Which is like the Warn Epic hook. Might be a little big. Haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

And right before that, I pulled out the halogen headlights. Replaced them with these nifty dual color LEDs. (But because of the heat sinks on them I had to widen out the holes for the bulbs a little and then vacuum all the dust out of the light housing with an improvised headlight vacuum. Haha)
      But they fit and the lights are yellow on regular beam and high beam switches them white).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Krazo
      2005 KQ 700

What is the easiest way to put my KQ in dealer mode?  
      Went riding last weekend,  I was pulling a harrow for about 3-4 hours on a hot Saturday, working on some food plots, stopped for a min to unclog the harrow, left the machine running, and it just died on me.  Up to that point it seemed to be operating just fine.  went to start it and it just cranked, eventually the dreaded red FI light starting blinking (i think it was blinking but might have been constant on).  I left it overnight, thinking it had just overheated.  but next day it did the same thing, wouldn't start and red FI light.  anyway, after readying the service manual, it looks like i might be able to see what codes this thing has if I can get it in dealer mode.  Do I really need a special tool to put in dealer mode?  a mode switch,  part # 09930-82720
      any help appreciated.  havnt done anything to diagnose it until today but so far all ive done is pull the plug.  I had just replaced the plug in February.  looks like normal wear for minimal ride time.  I tried to get spark on the plug but it looks as if no spark.  anyway, please tell me its an easy fix.  
      Thanks

• By Wayne Gilroy
      I currently have a 2015 Polaris 570SP that I bought new and have been riding for for over 20 years.  
      I don't do much trail riding or mudding like I used to when I was younger.  I mostly use it around my 25 acres in the country as a utility vehicle (moving trailers, working on hunting stands and gathering firewood in the woods).   The work in the woods sometimes tests the stock tires, but most the time I'm on high and dry ground.  And every once in a while the wife and I will get together with some other atv friends and go for a day of trail riding.  Maybe 2 or 3 times a year give or take.
      I use the ATV year round, but here in Northwest Wisconsin, the snow depth makes it prohibitive to getting out in the woods or out on the frozen lake.
      I don't want a snowmobile (they are such a bi*** to get un-stuck in deep snow - I know because I have a friends 500lb sled stuck in 3 feet of snow and slush on the lake right now).
      So I'm thinking about getting a tracked machine.  I've never driven one, but have watched several youtube videos that are quite impressive.  Especially for snow.
      I have seen some systems are geared for snow only, and some that are all terrain.   I would prefer to use a track system year round unless someone can convince me it's better to have tracks just for snow and wheels the rest of the year.
      My questions are:
      1. Between a Can Am 1000 and a Polaris 1000 - which one is better for tracks? I'm familiar with the Polaris AWD system and like it.  I've "heard" that Can Am's 4wd isn't quite as good, but maybe that's not true.  I'm open to other machines but these two are just my preference.
      2. Tracks - all season vs winter. 
      How much of a pain in the as* is it to change from tracks to wheels to tracks each year?  Are the snow only tracks worth it vs year round tracks?  Can you comfortably trail ride (non winter) with tracks?  I'm talking long, boring, well groomed, straight, flat dirt trails.  At the end of 50 miles am I going to wish I had put the wheels on? How long are tracks good for?  My machine will be garage stored and my annual mileage/hours will be minimal.  Are there any things to be aware of in terms of warranty violation if I were to buy a new machine and put tracks on it myself vs the dealer? Any issues with stock axles, clutch or other components? Thanks in advance!
    • By Rock Ledge Homestead
      I bought this four-wheeler used for my son's birthday last week. It wasn't running when I got it but after a new battery and some tinkering it has been running for 5 days probably 8-10 hours of run time. 

Today after 1 hour  My son wanted to wash it, I showed him how to be careful not getting water near the engine. We were careful but after we washed it and let it dry the motor starts but the transmission slips and won't really go forward.  Even if I pick the back of the four wheeler up the wheels only go forward a tiny bit. It's as if something is slipping inside.   But it worked fine right before the wash.

Not sure what brand. I was told it was 90 cc's the VIN is attached.  Is it 90 or 110ccs?
      No air filter came with it. Using a some old stockings until I figure out what air filter to order.
      My son is so bummed so I want to get it back up to speed but also teach him how to work on it.

20200620_184911.mp4

• By Ellery Zandt
      I have no idea where the antifreeze line coming off the thermostat goes too. The carb two nipples in the pic create a vacumme. Can someone help me on this please....!!! my email direct is [email protected]!!!!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• Gallery Images