Quantcast

Which ATV to buy

Hello Guys,

I need some help in choosing an ATV to buy, At the moment i have raptor700 GYTR Spacial Edition, and i liked it but i think that the 450cc will be more better for me, and this raptor is my first ATV, I bought it used, and it's my first bike, i don't have too much experience through. but it runs perfect. i just completed 2 months. I told my uncle ( He is professional) that am going to buy an 450cc ATV and he told that it's not good for me. He also said that TRX4500 Honda, is the best 450cc. but i don't really know what to do. :skeptic:

In my opinion, I think the Suzuki LTR450 is the best because it's fast , good handling and EFI not Carb.

Also what is the differences between Carb and EFI, which one live long and better ?

I hope if anyone can help me to find a bike, i don't care about money ill pay as much as i can since it's for me.

Sorry for my bad English

• 4 weeks later...

I would say Honda or Yamaha, it really depends on which ones fit you better, when i was on the market for a 450 i liked the YFZ450 as far as how it felt and the ergonomics better then the TRX and i still do. The only reason i got a Honda is i got a good deal on one and the YFZ's were a lot more expensive, and it seems that according to most people the TRX is more reliable.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally have a 05 YFZ450 and love it. Carb and all. I ride all year round and it ALWAYS starts right up. The new YFZ has EFI also. The only issue I have ever heard about the TRX is they have an issue with the stock valves. I can tell you that if your a trail rider you would be crazy to not keep the Rappy. The only reason I have a yfz over the TRX and LTR is that I got a great deal. They are all SWEET machines and wont go wrong with any of them. But there is a difference in the ergonomics so if you can try and at a minimum sit on all of the machines if you can and ride them if given the opportunity.

I have a '07 YFZ 450 and love it to death, it's snappy as hell, great suspension, and fits me like a glove, I also have a '04 predator 500, and I'm not a huge fan, it's big and bulky, feels like your riding a utility quad with the looks of a sport quad, so I agree with these guys, it's what fits you best, test drive/sit before you buy for sure. My brother has a '08 Raptor 700 SE and that thing is a beast too, I love the EFI on it, just cause you can go from my house (sea level) to his neck of the woods (5000 feet) and ride the same, my YFZ is carbed and you definately can't set it and forget it lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Try to test ride each one and see what fits you best. They all have little quirks. In my opinion honda is bulletproof but not the fastest out of the box. But its pretty cheap to make them fast. With the HRC kit they will hold their own against anything.

Edited by Ichoptop