Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ballistik

First Trip of the Year

Well Mike5469 and I went up to Hale Mi yesterday with much anticipation for our first ride of the year. The weather was perfect, the trails in the morning where icy and a little wet, but we didnt let that slow us down. It felt so good to get on the machines and finally ride when it is not 10 degrees and 10 inches of snow. I cant wait until next time.

Getting Ready to take off

mikegeoffsride001.jpg

Different View

mikegeoffsride002.jpg

10 -15 miles into trip

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

25 miles in to the first destination this tree jumped out in front of Mike and clipped his right rear tire bending the axle. WTF I cant believe that tree didnt look both ways before crossing that trail.

IMG_0004.jpg

The Damage the tree caused. The best part is Mike was A OK. Just a bruised ego.

IMAG0110.jpg

That sucks. But sounds like you guys had a good time. Good thing he didn't get hurt, that's the positive side of that tree!!!

ya I am very glad he didnt get hurt. Thats why I am giving him crap because I know it wasnt that bad and he is fine. Plus he had an extra axle at home so shouldnt cost him jusch but time to get it ready to go again.

Edited by DirtDemon
language

yea fella's my ego is a little hurt,but i got the old girl back together and ready to hit the trails again soon,You know you have to climb back on that horse,i am a little sore,but i will survive

Hey Mike kiss my :moon: !!!!! LOL. Ya that sucked ice cold water literally down the back of the pants was defiantly a wake up call. And a wet a$$ the rest of the ride. But regardless it was still fun and cant wait to go again.

Hey Mike kiss my :moon: !!!!! LOL. Ya that sucked ice cold water literally down the back of the pants was defiantly a wake up call. And a wet a$$ the rest of the ride. But regardless it was still fun and cant wait to go again.

Cold water also causes shrinkage :laugh:

Right on fellers! glad to hear you guys had fun...don't feel bad Mike, happens to all of us!:yes:

i don't feel bad,cause i already had the parts to do the repairs,had her fixed and ready to ride the next day,now she is just waiting to go the next time,but i will say this much,my ass stayed dry...lmfao

yea fella's my ego is a little hurt,but i got the old girl back together and ready to hit the trails again soon,You know you have to climb back on that horse,i am a little sore,but i will survive

Don't worry mike you weren't the only one I'am waiting on my tie rods and new rims after I hit my tree from last sunday:mad:

That must have been a pretty good hit to bend your axle like that, could have easily knocked you right off the quad, did you get some good hangtime?

i actually flew off the side of the quad,and the quad flipped on it's side,i even got it on video with my legs going up in the air....lol

nope first wreck my quad caught a tree root and sent me flying wish I got that on camera, the one that broke everything I hit a little jump went a little to far into a turn and the tree was in the way. The third time was when we were riding back and the wheel with the busted tie rod dug into the ground and almost sent me flying again.

it's a good thing that you didnt get hurt either,our quads can be fixed or replaced,we can't be replaced and sometimes we are not able to be fixed. I have alaways respected the power of a wheeler,but never have been afarid of them

nope first wreck my quad caught a tree root and sent me flying wish I got that on camera, the one that broke everything I hit a little jump went a little to far into a turn and the tree was in the way. The third time was when we were riding back and the wheel with the busted tie rod dug into the ground and almost sent me flying again.

what about the water crossing that you hit hauling ass ?:laugh: