Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

went out for some fun with friends Check it out !!

sprucewood4-11-11001.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11002.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11003.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11004.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11005.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11006.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11007.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11009.jpg

Jonny450R hit a tree snapped tie rod in half We were about 15 miles from the truck

sprucewood4-11-11011.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11012.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11013.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11014.jpg

here`s how we got it out !!:laugh:

sprucewood4-11-11017.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11015.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11016.jpg

sprucewood4-11-11018.jpg

Great day even with a minor set back :laugh:

love the senery,guess i wasn't the only one who had issues this weekend,i don't feel so lonely now,glad no one got hurt

I don't care who you are it takes a lot out of a guy to ride sidesaddle for 15 mile. Now I am going to go pop 4 advil to see if my back feels any better

That's a bummer right there, the old back feeling any better yet? Love the rope-tie-rod, very MacGyverish.

That's a bummer right there, the old back feeling any better yet? Love the rope-tie-rod, very MacGyverish.

My inversion table and half a bottle of advil liquid gels fixed it.:no:

wow great mountain trails ... at least its some what of an easy fix ... but it still looks like it was a good time ... i have the heavy duty rods and ends on my 700 ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      Great sayings by police officers
      These 16 Police Comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
      #16 "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
      #15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
      # 14 "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
      #13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
      #12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."
      #11 "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"
      #10 "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help.
      Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
      #9 "Warning?” You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again, or I'll give you another ticket."
      #8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
      #7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey crap."
      #6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
      #5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."
      #4 "How big were those 'Just two beers' you say you had?"
      #3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We use d to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
      #2 "I'm glad to hear that Chief (of Police) Hawker is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
      AND THE WINNER IS...
      #1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
    • By JacobSlabach
      recently picked up some project bikes off CL for cheap.  got a honda fourtrax (the ancient 4x4 kind with the straight axle in the front as well as the rear and a back-up kick-start)  plastics are crap, but my goal is to get running like a champ and patch the plastics up and sell to one of my many friends that want a reliable 4x4 for dirt cheap and doesnt care what it looks like.
      so the former owner says it needs carb rebuilt, but its sat for 3+ years since so who knows.  things I see:  carb is missing (he gave me a box of parts along with the bike), engine turns over and feels good with kick-start, brakes need work, battery missing (That always puts me off, cause then I know most likely someone's been tampering with the electrical.
    • By ray desocio
      I posted earlier looking for a wiring diagram, but maybe someone can help me with the problem if they’ve had it before. 

The quad Will start and idle ok, when I open the throttle it will rev all the way up until WOT and then it dies back down to idle, and if I keep the throttle wide open it will rev back up. It will do this over and over and over. 

I replaced the carb, (twice), Rectifier, battery, and spark plug.  The Stator ohmed out to the proper specs from dinli.  The other issue i can see is I’m not getting 12v on the choke circuit. The lights don’t work either. 

possible bad key switch? Maybe the new rectifier is bad? All the contacts on the key switch also ohm out properly    
      comprsssion is up to 125 psi and spark is there. 

Reed valves look great.....

im at a loss. Any trouble shooting advice would be appreciated.